Tottenham vs QPR (away) - THE RYAN NELSEN DERBY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think everyone was shit.

Defoe was good, and so was the defence - Dawson kept the ball going in during the first half.

Frustrating is what it was. But a clean sheet and a point is a lot better than dropping 3 points like the chavs did.

We are missing some key elements, though. Good job its January :levystare:

We need to get that creative midfielder or a striker of high quality to really push on and secure a top 4 spot, but it'll cost and I can see our chairman thinking :levyeyes:

Though I think without signings we'll still push but it'll be really hard. :avbshock:

Harry to AVB (at the end):

Harry: Terrific game and here's a head-up for that. :harrysmile:
AVB: What's that? :avbshit:
Harry: Be ready to be sacked after 3 years. :harryhmm:
AVB: Fuck off. My team is immensely better than when you were here. :avbdamn:
Harry: At least I tamed Bale's ass in this game. :harrylol:
AVB: True that... :avbshock:

Phone call to Harry from Levy: Shut up ... No we won't. He has tactics! :levywhoa:

We lost there last season, so that's another extra point on the board...shit game though...Harry parking the bus, who'd have thought it.

And what's up with Sandro, that's twice he's demanded to be subbed off this season and both times ended up with fuck all wrong with him.

Adebayor is pissing me off so much, had a clear opening to shoot (a chance Defoe, Dempsey, Gylfi would have put away) and he fannys about and it ends up as a throw on!

Not sure if serious... Or just delirious...

In response to my point you just listed Utd's 2 best attackers, so I listed Spurs. My point was that even if the other team is putting 10 men behind the ball, and even if your players are having an off day, teams like Utd still have the know how to get the 3 points.

It sounds cliched, but this is exactly the kind of game the likes of Utd somehow find a way to win.

Yes. The same United with around 20 years worth of cultural winning mentality.

Let's all just chill out a little. It was just 90 minutes of poor football. We'll survive. Can't say the same for QPR.

In response to my point you just listed Utd's 2 best attackers, so I listed Spurs. My point was that even if the other team is putting 10 men behind the ball, and even if your players are having an off day, teams like Utd still have the know how to get the 3 points.
Are you serious?
Do you seriously not understand the difference between Defoe/Ade and Rooney/RVP?
Or the difference between potential impact subs Dempsey/Sigg and Hernandez/Welbeck/Young?
MU and MC get the 3 points because their players are better. And even when they're having an off day, they are still better than most.
Is it really so hard to understand?

Back
Top Bottom