Tottenham Vs Sheffield Utd - 9th Nov.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We seem to be completely dumb - whether that's Pochettino or the players or both I dont know.

How many times can you keep trying to play out from the back before launching the ball downfield and losing it?

Completely thick

Half time came at a good time, team running out of ideas.
Surface isn’t helping but good energy and balance.
Wouldn’t change a thing yet.

Need to keep this 11 as the default starting line up for now, with some gentle in game rotation when necessary.
Let them grow and click.

A much better half that genuinely gives more positive vibes than any of the usual crap would even at 1-0 up.

If this isn't a side in relegation battle I don't know what is

We cant string 3 forward passes together

We seem to be playing at a slow pace on purpose. Odd tactics and we seem to be leaving huge gaps in midfield.

Luring Sheffield into a false sense of security of.... Clueless tactics?

Lineup most of us wanted yet the same shit inept football, ffs we look scared on the ball!
Anyone who thought it was a good idea to start Sissoko-Ndombele as a central pairing with Aurier-Sanchez-Dier-Davies back 4 is honestly just stupid.

Aside from Ndombele none of them are good enough to beat the press. But I guess we don't really have that many options, but at least Winks and Toby HAD to start here. I'd even argue Eriksen but I get dropping him at least.

Back
Top Bottom