Tottenham Vs Sheffield Utd - 9th Nov.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My question again is didn't you guys expect this? One game, being Palace, for a half, we played like the team of old. But even against Red Star we have been very bad and it's been going on for a very long time. Our build up play is so slow we haven't shown any sign of waking up.

giphy.gif

VAR wouldn't be a problem if they just got on with it and didn't dilly dally about doing god knows what in that booth. 3 minutes for a call??? what a joke.

We really need to get Aurier off now. Ref is going to make a make up call for the VAR and we are in danger with Aurier

This is one of the worst performances I can remember from us. Kane, alli, dier, Sanchez all horrendous.
I think that's a bit unfair, I would agree with Dier. Dele looked quite good, Sanchez was also solid overall. Kane and Lo Celso need to be doing a big more, and Dier's been bad unfortunately.

Davies and Aurier have offered nothing going forward as well.

Back
Top Bottom