Tottenham Vs Sheffield Utd - 9th Nov.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tenor.gif

Kane is justified in looking tired. He is NOT a machine.

One striker is an absolute nonsense.
We had 3, and nobody including Poch wanted him dropped or subbed off, ever.

So this argument is piss poor.

You got what you wanted. Kane playing every minute of every game every week and traveling to Tranmere a week after his missus had a kid.

You asked me for specific examples and when I do the same, you show a clip of him tackling Messi for December 2018
I can show clips of Dier trouncing every single cunt in a blue shirt at Stamford Bridge.

Does that mean he was immense today?
You gave a wrong example which you then followed up with "maybe it was something else".

Whilst asking me for something I'd already given you.

I’ve been a staunch Poch supporter but he has to go. It’s disgraceful that Dier/Davies we’re paired on the left and how Dier wasn’t subbed off when Spurs when up 1-0 is criminal. His refusal to use Lucas until it doesn’t matter anymore is also insane.

11 points off 4th if Leicester win tonight and STILL no sign of any consistency. Between Poch's constant team changes and awful sub/tactic changes mid game I am struggling to see how things will improve.

At least Winks turns and attacks the defense in a positive, forward matter. The lateral and backwards passing is getting to much for me to watch. Particularly when you’re starting the attack on your own box with guys who can’t connect on more than two forward passes in a row.

3 league wins by November and no league win since September is relegation form. We're scraping draws against teams we should be beating no problem and that doesn't look like it's going to change any time soon.

I started the "Let's Keep It Together Thread" because I felt it was vital to the club's morale that we work on the assumption that Poch is our manager for the season and that the players we've got are the ones who will carry our hopes for the season but I don't think it's going to be a comfortable ride.

I think any new manager would be better than the one we've got but I don't trust Levy to make it happen so I'm not basing my hopes on it.
You don't trust levy to put footballing matters first :hugoshock:

I know the club needed a bigger stadium but fucking hell we are terrible playing at the new stadium. It’s like part of the club died
In defence of the stadium - our league form turned to shit following the loss at Burnley where Poch went mental at Mike Dean, a while before we moved in so we can't really pin it on that.

Plus, the atmosphere in a match like City (H) in the CL quarter final was great so the team can earn a good atmosphere when they perform.

Problem is that fans have been served up warm sick for most of the home games there.

Who would we take as a replacement for Poch? I’ll suggest Eddie Howe..

Julian Nagelsmann

IF we were to change manager I would want somebody who plays "possitive" football. I'm not sure Howe is quite that. And under NO circumstances would I accept Mourinho! I would rather lose games under a clueless Poch than I would lose with Mourinho's bus parked in own penalty area. I actually started feeling sorry for United fans at the time

Back
Top Bottom