Tottenham Vs Villa - Wed 19th May - KO 6pm, live on Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LOL

What a pathetic person you are to have to constantly make personal insults when proven wrong.
Proved wrong?
We are shit because people like you are prepared to put up with the shit players I mentioned.
Name me any of the players I mentioned that deserve to be at a club that is aiming for Champions league football.
We are being charged Champions league prices for Championship players.

It's not the first time we've been this bad. Ramos, AVB at the end, Sherwood, Pochettino at the beginning and end, 99% of Mourinho's games.

Really the only times in recent years when we have played brilliantly have been with either Modric or Dembele.

To be completely honest, this has been the most frustrating season I have ever spent supporting this football club. It’s left me disillusioned with the ownership, the players and the management. It’s not clear what direction we are traveling in and we do not have a leader helping us on our way. I only hope we can figure some things out this summer and get back to a place we can be proud of as supporters.
I think this current season feels worse because we were a top 4 team and Champions League finalists 2 years ago. That seems incredible now.

We are light years away from those levels now. It's like we almost got to the top of a mountain and then just fucking fell off and ended up back near where we started.

Rancid performance that was, genuinely horrible.

Players look like a combination of head in the clouds, feet on the beach and mind on the Euros.

Thank fuck we've only got one more of these 90mins to sit through, fuck this season.

I gave this a funny because it kind of is, but holy shit this is a dark day.

tenor.gif

It's not the first time we've been this bad. Ramos, AVB at the end, Sherwood, Pochettino at the beginning and end, 99% of Mourinho's games.

Really the only times in recent years when we have played brilliantly have been with either Modric or Dembele.
Sherwood was never that bad. We were better under Sherwood than we were under AVB, late stage Ramos or Mourinho. Sherwood is unfairly dissed by fans.

That was disgusting. The most sickened I’ve felt all season - even worse than the League Cup final or our Europa League exit.

We’re heading for a 9th place finish. Burn the whole fucking lot down to the ground and start again.
Which RE?

Agree with you. A month ago when people were proposing Potter I thought they were under shooting. Now I believe that is the level we are at. We need to go through a painful rebuild with shipping out the under performers and getting in players with heart rather than reputations. The rebuild should start at the top with Levy and Lewis but of course that won’t happen.
Hope Im wrong but I don see us challenging the top 4 for another 2 or 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom