Tottenham Vs Wolfsberger 24th Feb 17:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now this is a conundrum.
There was you offering me English lessons, but when I asked you a question in that language, you seemed to be confused by it and gave an answer that made no sense.
I'll go elsewhere I think.
But here's the thing, Mick, I can give you English lessons, if you like. I'll forego a fee and offer you three lessons gratis.

I'd love to be excited
- Youngsters getting minutes
- Clean sheet today
- Dele and Bale look good
- All the first teamers rested

But I just can't shake off that feeling that its just Wolfsberger and that our EL performances never seem to carry over to the PL.

Tough to respond to one word with an emoji (is that the correct term these days?). There are those on here that will take you downtown for that. Not me.

I assure you that a little concise, polite (and importantly grammatically correct) point helps the conversation flow. Which, in this case it doesn't.

Go crazy. Add a second word into your sentence.

Back
Top Bottom