Tottenham Vs Wolfsberger 24th Feb 17:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Missed the game. One of the Tapirs had a lake birth earlier on and it was all hands to the pump. Everyone did their bit, but the day was saved when a neighbour with a Landrover pulled the little bugger out with a winch.

Mother and child are doing well and are acting quite aggressively towards anyone who attempts to approach their nest with cards or flowers.

What an exhausting day.

Missed the game. One of the Tapirs had a lake birth earlier on and it was all hands to the pump. Everyone did their bit, but the day was saved when a neighbour with a Landrover pulled the little bugger out with a winch.

Mother and child are doing well and are acting quite aggressively towards anyone who attempts to approach their nest with cards or flowers.

What an exhausting day.
Congrats. Like Father like child, but virtual flowers sent.

What an exhausting day.
:saha:

Dele Alli

Did he lose the ball on a few occasions? - Yep
Did he flop on the floor claiming a fouled each time he was tackled ?- Yep
Did some of his flicks not work? - Yep
Did he score a wonder goal? - Yep
Did he set up 2 other goals with perfect passes? - Yep

Yep, that's Dele Alli. Shame Jose couldn't move past the first 3 points.

All our cup games have been against shit teams so far though.
We’re also shit so we’re doing pretty well in that case
It got swept under the carpet the last five times I mentioned it, but Kane is also scoring his goals against 99% LASK and relegation fodder too this season.

But I guess for him it fine

Last edited:
Wow good point . So 1 game out of the 17 cup games weve played this year was against a top 4 side another vs an average PL side and 15 games vs trash.
Will you be celebrating an EL trophy less then? At some point we are going to face Woolwich, Leicester or Milan etc

I have more faith in the so called back up winning those games than the first team to be honest

I will go nuts if we beat City too, maybe others will sit there talking about how they wish we got a Liverpool away instead of Brentford

So frustrating that Mourinho didn't give Bale, Alli and Vinicius more minutes in this comp earlier in the season

He's managed our squad so poorly - loads of players that are burnt out and all the reserves without the match fitness to be up to the grade in the PL

Tough to respond to one word with an emoji (is that the correct term these days?). There are those on here that will take you downtown for that. Not me.

I assure you that a little concise, polite (and importantly grammatically correct) point helps the conversation flow. Which, in this case it doesn't.

Go crazy. Add a second word into your sentence.
Your comment stunned me speechless. Just kidding. Maybe i got the wrong end of the stick but youre saying sometimes its impossible to support your club not the manager??
I thought the idea of supporting your club was through thick and thin not through managers you like.
Like i said maybe i misinterpreted your statement

Dele Alli

A lot of supporters couldnt see past it for the 2 1/2 years hes been overall poor either.
Hopefully last night is a confidence boost for him and he can push on. If him and bale were turning up in training putting effort in i cant see why they wouldnt be playing. Mourinho for all his faults is no dope. If he thought theyd bang in goals and improve everything would he not play them to save his job. A lot of it is player attitude too

Dele Alli

First 3 points matter an awful lot when we're playing any sort of good side instead of that mob last night.

Back
Top Bottom