Tottenham Vs Woolwich - Sun 12th July, 4:30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I try and listen to as much coverage as possible after a big win like this to just soak it all up. I normally never listen to the clowns on the ESPN podcast but I did yesterday since few other podcasts were available shortly after the match yesterday

They had some idiot gooner on there saying Spurs looked crap and the style of play was completely indistinguishable from Bournemouth. Look, I am no expert, but I'm amazed people get paid for that sort of "analysis" because it's not remotely true.

Possession...
v. Bournemouth = 64%
v. scum = 37%

Against Bournemouth we played possession football and could do nothing to open them up. Against the scum we played counter attacking football.

How can an "expert" at one of the largest media companies in the world be so completely clueless?

I try and listen to as much coverage as possible after a big win like this to just soak it all up. I normally never listen to the clowns on the ESPN podcast but I did yesterday since few other podcasts were available shortly after the match yesterday

They had some idiot gooner on there saying Spurs looked crap and the style of play was completely indistinguishable from Bournemouth. Look, I am no expert, but I'm amazed people get paid for that sort of "analysis" because it's not remotely true.

Possession...
v. Bournemouth = 64%
v. scum = 37%

Against Bournemouth we played possession football and could do nothing to open them up. Against the scum we played counter attacking football.

How can an "expert" at one of the largest media companies in the world be so completely clueless?

Was it Julien Laurens? I find he is terrible when it comes to Spurs and Woolwich, I assume because he seems to be a big Woolwich fan. Plus this year he is really pushing the Ndombele wants out and he seems to hate Jose so he has even more "reasons" to be Anti-Spurs.

I don't usually buy that Anti-Spurs media agenda, likely because I don't get as much English media as you guys do which is where a lot of it seems to come from, but he is definitely a guy who is Anti-Spurs.

Was it Julien Laurens? I find he is terrible when it comes to Spurs and Woolwich, I assume because he seems to be a big Woolwich fan. Plus this year he is really pushing the Ndombele wants out and he seems to hate Jose so he has even more "reasons" to be Anti-Spurs.

I don't usually buy that Anti-Spurs media agenda, likely because I don't get as much English media as you guys do which is where a lot of it seems to come from, but he is definitely a guy who is Anti-Spurs.
Not sure who it was since I never really listen to the podcast, but he was the French one, so probably.

I don't mind someone being against us, but his analysis wasn't even close to factual.

Not sure who it was since I never really listen to the podcast, but he was the French one, so probably.

I don't mind someone being against us, but his analysis wasn't even close to factual.

It must have been him if it was a French guy because as I said he hates Spurs and always talks about Woolwich. Its frustrating because I find that he is decent when discussing other topics but with those two teams he is garbage.

Which is odd because he is supposedly a PSG supporter and I did't notice the same bias towards them from him as I did with Woolwich. Although I haven't listened to ESPN or Gab and Jules that much this season.

Could someone explain just what Sol Campbell has against us? I'm really confused as I didn't follow us for quite a few years.

He applies to be our manager every year but despite being the Tottenham Hotspurs USA supporters fans trust number 1 choice Levy won’t employ him.

Purely due to his rather mental social media.

And also the fact he doesn’t know how old he is.

Back
Top Bottom