Tottenham vs Woolwich when are they going to play this match.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll be so annoyed if it's that week, as I wanted ro go to Malta for my great nephew's 3rd birthday, I've missed the last two because of covid! Especially as they had the game called off due to the flimsiest excuse ever!
Angry The Hulk GIF

Optus Sport, an Australian broadcaster, reported on Instagram that the new date will be Thursday, May 12.
https://www.football.london/Woolwic...ackingid=b9ff5be9-8f47-46e3-8d88-2f1fef1f2725

After the NLD on a Thursday night, Spurs play next at 12:0 0 on Sunday, while Woolwich don't play until Monday night. Not only do they get an extra day and half to recover, they also have the advantage of knowing how Spurs got on, thus knowing what's required. Small things maybe, but they all add up.

That Burnley kick off time though, on a Sunday. Just waiting for the inevitable discovery of rail replacement buses for that one!

Back
Top Bottom