Tottenham vs Woolwich when are they going to play this match.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That Burnley kick off time though, on a Sunday. Just waiting for the inevitable discovery of rail replacement buses for that one!

Agree, but our game before just got moved to 7:45 from 3:00pm (?) which is a big difference to recovery as well.

End of the day, last week of season, we gottta cope and be on it. Feel pretty sure if we need to win to above Woolwich, that adrenaline will lift them through.
The CL semi final second leg is on May 4 so perhaps they’re basing their decision on Pool getting to the semis…

Imagine if partey and xhaka are the goons best what's the second string like...

I don't like players coming in with something to prove though...

He's one of those players that can play, but often doesn't show up from what I've seen

Not really seen him to be honest, just a couple times but I remember he was shit in his NLD debut where Arteta pushed him back on the pitch, and last night he was awful.

But karma has come back to bite them… they will be without Tierney, Tomiyasu and likely Partey as well. Meanwhile we will have Sonny, Bentancur and Kulu, none of whom would’ve played the scheduled fixture. As a Spurs fan, in hindsight I am absolutely delighted they bottled the game.
I think we'd have beaten them when we were due to play them so maybe we're no better off and no worse off.

Back
Top Bottom