#tottenhamultras, well sort of

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's going to be this, but with football:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsSmEA2FrZs[/youtube]

if anybody wants picking up/dropping off from anywhere near or between Epping/Enfield/Potters Bar/Barnet/Edgware
This still stands by the way, will be leaving around 5.00-5.30pm if anybody has a change of heart!

Whoever sent the e-mail lied, it's £5 to get in and 7.30pm kick-off!

I'd say there's around 12 people here (around 10 women and two fat old perverts in the corner of the stand) - got some funny looks bowling in with the Spurs shirt on.

Don't worry, I've taken plenty of photos for a travel diary (a la Eperons & Belgian Spur) so you can all live this exciting adventure with me and pretend you were here!

On the downside, my car wasn't sounding too healthy when I got here, I do hope I'll be getting home tonight...

well done and Glenn is a prick it seems, i would have joined only i couldn't have got there or got in. Why do i keep everything in my wallet, its like i dont expect other people to want my stuff

2-0 up at HT (in line for my first ever Spurs away win and cup final win!)

Surprised Windy isn't here, there's some under 12 presentation at half-time.

Belgian Spur said:
Will have to skip this one , cant get the day off and i am planning to come to London at least two or three times in the following months so i ll need to save every day off i can get

Fucking part-timer.

I've got a load of photos and i'll write up a match report because I scribbled down a few notes throughout the game. Shall make a new thread either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Belgian Spur said:
Haha i neg repped you , vengeance is mine mine miiiiiine

Armchair fan .... tssss :hudd:

ps i have no sense of humour whatsoever

LOL when I saw that I thought you didn't get joke, because you're not English. So quick to jump to cultural assumptions, instead of just blaming personality disorders...

S.L.R said:
Belgian Spur said:

LOL when I saw that I thought you didn't get joke, because you're not English. So quick to jump to cultural assumptions, instead of just blaming personality disorders...

Haha i did get it , no worries , i just felt like acting like a prick (i counter repped the neg rep ) :bae:

Belgian Spur said:
S.L.R said:
Belgian Spur said:

Haha i did get it , no worries , i just felt like acting like a prick (i counter repped the neg rep ) :bae:

Cause you were shook init

Back
Top Bottom