Tranmere Rovers F.C. v Tottenham Hotspur F.C - Friday 4th January, 2018, 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The old fat lad was Steve McNulty, probably one of our best players, can more than hold his own in our league.

Well done Tottenham, Deli Alli was fantastic probably one of the best performances I’ve seen at my 30 years watching the Rovers.
I was really happy to see Kane come on just to see him playing, but at the time at 0-6 everyone thought the worst, and thought it was slightly brutal.
Good luck in the next round and we hope you stop Liverpool winning the league.

well to the spurs fans who i talked to . credit to your club . as for your players what a superb lot you have mr Kane had a pic with me and my little girl . alli had a pic to . that was brutal tonight . . the S.W. A where amazing . never stopped singing both sets of players got standing ovations we even stud up when harry came on the pitch . good luck for the rest of the season . hope you beat that red and light blue crap to the prem respect

I went to the game and mingled beforehand in the pub by the ground with Tranmere fans. It was refreshing to see the hope and excitement on the faces of small boys, completely entranced by the magic of the Cup. No hostility, no entitlement, no anti Spurs attitude.
Pure, old school F A Cup. Seven goals and Harry Kane, applauded and appreciated by fans who have known bad times.
For once you could forget keyboard warriors, plastic band waggon jumpers and poisonous journalists. Here was the cup of old, in all it's old glory. Untainted by cynics, untouched by envy, fine and pure as it ever was.
Hope and glory, David and Goliath's big brother, it is still all here in the oldest and most treasured, fan's knockout competition in the world.
Dilute it, sideline it, whore it off to the Corporate world, sate your avarice and treat us, the fans with contempt. But do this at your peril, for it perseveres, it thrives and it lives in the hearts of the people that matter. We fans will keep our cup alive, and we are legion.

Awww Harry Redknapp absolutely loves our Poch he was itching to stand next to him and shower him with compliments. Nice to see him backing Poch with those two bellends mcmanaman and humphries there doing the usual shit.

tranmere fan in peace . the fan park is gonna be open from 4 on friday with bars and hog roasts and other food . also music big screens face painting . all spurs fans are welcome . the pitch is in mint condition . so dont worry about that . just come up have fun watch your team get beat . lol we dont think thats gonna happen . see ya friday

Can I just say , thanks to the tranmere fans who posted , cheers . You’re a good bunch , amazing considering your so close to the dippers .

Good luck for the rest of the season

Back
Top Bottom