Troy Deeney

A truly dreadful player, if we sign him I would be absolutely lost for words. All he can do is jump, that’s it. He cannot actually play football. We could just shove Davinson up front and there wouldn’t be any difference.

Thankfully I don’t believe we have any interest in signing him, Watford are just shopping him around.
 
Comment
Fuck this shit cunt

Narcissistic, self absorbed actual violent criminal who was part of the clique at Watford who got countless managers sacked due to the players downing tools. Never came out in the press when they were losing, Hughes was sent out as the scape goat after EVERY loss... but when Watford won a game? Instantly out there taking credit in the post match. Fucking cunt of the highest order.

Not to mention he is crocked and can't even run. 10 goals from open play in 3 years.

I'm done if we sign this guy. Watch us pay 10m+ too.
 
Comment
I suggested him a while back and got told he’s erm....too .facially challenged for us

personally I’d have in a minute rather be in our squad than against us 100% effort every time he takes the field won’t disappear
 
Comment
If Mourinho went for Deeney all it would anyone with an ounce of brain cell is that our squad lacks character.

No other reason for such a potential signing, although I think it is utterly unlikely.
 
Comment
he's the same body shape that i was when i was still playing pub football and getting booked or sent off every week because i couldn't run anymore.
Heart and effort is 50 % of football. This guy would give ten times more effort than cunts like Ndombele, despite being nowhere near as good. No brainer as a back up.
 
Comment
Heart and effort is 50 % of football. This guy would give ten times more effort than cunts like Ndombele, despite being nowhere near as good. No brainer as a back up.
I totally agree that heart and effort are requirements, and I'd drive Ndombele to the airport myself if we could 20m back on him, he's a busted flush who is going to hang around like a bad smell collecting his 200k a week.

But you can't tell me that we can't find a better player than Deeney in our price range who can also run around and has heart, desire etc.
 
Comment
Heart and effort is 50 % of football. This guy would give ten times more effort than cunts like Ndombele, despite being nowhere near as good. No brainer as a back up.
Definitely 100% and yes the majority will say fuck me we are going backwards in terms of transfer options and he’s not good enough for us probably not! in an ideal world I’d love us to sign some superstar that’s going to give the same effort but sadly that’s just not going to happen for various reasons so if he is a short term solution then fine we all know who’s put us in it.
 
Comment
If Mourinho went for Deeney all it would anyone with an ounce of brain cell is that our squad lacks character.

No other reason for such a potential signing, although I think it is utterly unlikely.
I don't think this fat prick's 'character's is the sort we want at our club. He's not going to be a great influence in the dressing room, rather the opposite.
 
Comment
Heart and effort is 50 % of football. This guy would give ten times more effort than cunts like Ndombele, despite being nowhere near as good. No brainer as a back up.
Not at the highest level it isn't. Talent and ability are 80% of what makes a great footballer. The other 20% comes from mentality, training and physical preparation.

Deeney is 32 years old, a fucking shit footballer, a wanker of a human being and we shouldn't go near him.
 
Comment
Top Bottom