TV wars: who is having the better tournament

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

who is having tge better tournament

• itv

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • bbc

Votes: 51 86.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even if ITV had Kate Upton being a beach-side reporter in a wet bikini with her nipples poking the surface, they would still be worse than the BBC because of that cunt Adrian Chiles. I hate him so fucking much

Even if ITV had Kate Upton being a beach-side reporter in a wet bikini with her nipples poking the surface, they would still be worse than the BBC because of that cunt Adrian Chiles. I hate him so fucking much
I know I am in a group of one, but I don't mind adrian chiles. Has this kind of terrace enthusiasm that I find laudable.

How in god's fuck are the beeb doing so well in the poll. They ve got neveile, pearce and savage too. Lineker is very smooth but no amount of rose oil can hide that stench
ITV-host-Adrian-Chiles-006.jpg

Still not voted yet. I get into the mindset that ITV is definitely worse but both channels have moments, almost on a game to game basis, where I find myself saying "please just shut the fuck up" aloud. Thankfully timing so far has avoided me then having to apologize profusely to anyone in the immediate vicinity due to confusion, but there's still time

:pochserious2:

espns coverage has been a bunch of cringy shite

they barely show any highlights with lalas , some US sacker bitch, ballack and a few other wankers sit around talking fucking bollocks for hours on end

here's a thought, less talk more football you fuckings twats

I known there were given gold with james' s goal but thought the itv panel were really good.

I still don't think it's necessary to be sitting on a beach in shorts talking about being kept awake by the Brazilians because their hotel is only 50m from the beach. ...it just smacks of all kinds of #blatant!

The amateurs at ITV at it again... It's the Netherlands, not Holland. You can call them Holland as a nickname but the scoreboard should say Netherlands.

For the record Holland is an area (North and South Holland are essentially counties) of the Netherlands. Bit like calling England "Yorkshire"...

Back
Top Bottom