U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bringing a brass band and we're going to play "The Great Escape" on a continuous repeat until everyone in the stadium cries and begs us to stop. Can't wait.

yiddo2786 said:
I'm bringing a brass band and we're going to play "The Great Escape" on a continuous repeat until everyone in the stadium cries and begs us to stop. Can't wait.

No Seven Nation Army? LAME!!!!

yiddo2786 said:
The number two reason I cannot fucking stand watching England. I wish I could shit down their fucking trumpets.

What time are you lads heading from the pub to the ground?
Working it out I'll get to Tottenham at about 6/6.30 ish.. Doesn't leave alot of time!

I'm gutted that I won't be able to make the game due to work commitments and not being able to book the time off in sufficient time. I shall Sky + the game for when I get home, be great to hear a great atmosphere at the Lane for 90 minutes, shame I won't be apart of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom