U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how many turn up to youth games normally. The last one i went to was against Arsewipe in 2009 and that was always going to be a good turnout.

I imagine that most people tried for blocks 15/16 at first, because they want to support the shirt. Hopefully they can do that from every block.

Anyone got any idea how sales are going ?

Looking like close to 10k tickets sold for the Tottenham vs. Barcelona @NextGenSeries game on Thursday. A brilliant advert for the game. -- Jamie MacLaurin (@JamieMacLaurin)

tommythetank said:
If anyone has got a spare in the 1882 blocks I would be eternally grateful, my mate managed to get in the wrong block.
Talk to Flav on twitter, just saw he was trying to get rid of one (might be gone now, mind).

Created a career bio on this exciting midfield prospect, currently on loan at Ipswich.

http://spursplayers.blogspot.com/2012/0 ... uongo.html

hZy8Z.jpg

Nutter-Naylor said:
Just got back from the game. Immense. Even the stewards threw in the towel after the first half. A most enjoyable evening.

I don't understand how they can expect to maintain any authority when they give up so easily?......

Blanchflower said:
Nutter-Naylor said:
Just got back from the game. Immense. Even the stewards threw in the towel after the first half. A most enjoyable evening.

I don't understand how they can expect to maintain any authority when they give up so easily?......
They were never going to get them all sat down last night, I'm convinced there would have been people sooner thrown out than sat in their seats.
If anything I'd expect them to comment on it to the powers that be and ask the fighting cock aren't given an allocation altogether again which would be a shame :(

It's frustrating because it was doing no harm, to buy a ticket in those blocks you had to quote a code so you knew what you were buying into by getting a ticket in those blocks. It'd be a shame to lose that given how fantastic the atmosphere was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom