UEFA Champions League 2023/2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Group A: Bayern Munich, Manchester United, Copenhagen and Galatasaray.

Group B: Sevilla, Woolwich, PSV Eindhoven and Lens.

Group C: Napoli, Real Madrid, SC Braga and Union Berlin.

Group D: Benfica, Inter, Red Bull Salzburg and Real Sociedad.

Group E: Feyenoord, Atletico Madrid, Lazio and Celtic.

Group F: Paris Saint-Germain, Borussia Dortmund, Milan and Newcastle United.

Group G: Manchester City, RB Leipzig, Red Star Belgrade and Young Boys.

Group H: Barcelona, Porto, Shakhtar Donetsk and Antwerp.

F43-LqJXQAAXabZ
Group F is tasty but pretty meh draw beyond that

Easy groups for City and Woolwich, but a tougher one for the Geordies.

Newcastle United got a tough group.

City will make mince meat of theirs.

Hope Kane puts 6 past Yanited.

Fuck Woolwich, hope they lose every game.

Don’t know if someone else has mentioned it but we actually want the other English teams to do well this season as the 2 top performing countries get a 5th CL spot in the league.

Also, there are some absolutely shit groups this season except for group F.

I hope Newcastle carry on their poor start to the season with their tough games, carry that poor form and dented moral i9n addition to their thin squad depth), into the Champions League to only compound their suffering further.

Dumped out 4th in their group then limp through the back half of the season in middle table.

Only for FFP sanctions to cuck their filthy plans. (ok, this last part was fantasy)

I hope Newcastle carry on their poor start to the season with their tough games, carry that poor form and dented moral i9n addition to their thin squad depth), into the Champions League to only compound their suffering further.

Dumped out 4th in their group then limp through the back half of the season in middle table.

Only for FFP sanctions to cuck their filthy plans. (ok, this last part was fantasy)
Rather them dumped out with 4th or finish 3rd and go in to Europa so they have more games?

Last edited:
Rather than dumped out with 4th or finish 3rd and go in to Europa so they have more games?

They might enjoy a run in the Europa knock out stages.

I don't want them to enjoy watching their side. They will be hyped up hosting those big teams at the Sports Direct arena - so hopefully concede early goals and knock the stuffing out of them.

Looked at the pots today before the draw and honestly thought it was the weakest group of teams in CL history.
The financial decline of most of Europe's clubs is there for all to see.
I knew if the goons drew Feyenoord or Sevilla ( those two are not fit to be in Pot 1) then they would basically have a Europa League group. They sneaked into Pot 2 which seemed to be stronger than Pot1 and Pots 3 and 4 had no dangerous teams.

God help us. There was something comforting to know that the only real conspiracy theory that could arise from a CL draw was whether the balls were either ice cold or very hot when they were waiting to be picked out by some celebrity. The theory being particularly prevalent when your team got the group of death.

I can’t even begin to think how many conspiracy theories are going to be created once fans realise that the draw will be in the hands of computer programmers etc. Especially if the contract is won by The Post Office or Siemens.

Back
Top Bottom