UEFA Champions League 2023/2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

kerlbpzhehoc1.webp

Oh Harry, can you do something for me please
I'll buy a Bayern shirt with Harry on the back if he knocks them out.

If Harry knocks Ars out then the narrative on here completely changes and those very same people putting him down are gonna be all over his nuts again

I see you pagans, don't worry, I've bookmarked your shit :sonpoint:

Would be shocked if Woolwich got knocked out to this Bayern team tbh.

However, if they don't, they would play Madrid or City just 3 or so days before they play us at the Lane.

I'm predicting Atletico Vs Man City Final.

Bayern might knock out Woolwich but that's as far as they'll go imo.

Probably should go for Barca in the other half but Atleti always fight and I was impressed by their performance against a strong Inter side.

However, if they don't, they would play Madrid or City just 3 or so days before they play us at the Lane.

Why? They almost got knocked out by Porto.

Different pressures when it comes to the CL, plus they are away in the 2nd leg as well - gonna be tough.

Didn’t Bayern lose to Bochum or some shit recently?

Playing Dier in CB over Kim…

Is anyone else a little worried they might do Bayern?!

Why? They almost got knocked out by Porto.

Different pressures when it comes to the CL, plus they are away in the 2nd leg as well - gonna be tough.

Because I think they're much better than Bayern Munich.

Doesn't matter about almost. They got through and that's all that matters.

Woolwich will rip this Bayern team apart. Unless of course they sit back, frustrate Woolwich and look to counter with Kane. Which I doubt they'll do.

Either way, City or Madrid do beat this Woolwich team so no real worries.

Woolwich will rip this Bayern team apart. Unless of course they sit back, frustrate Woolwich and look to counter with Kane. Which I doubt they'll do.

Yes, on pens - by luck :p

Doesn't always work like that, they were much better on paper than Porto and were meant to smash them.

Reckon it will be close, whilst I don't rate this Bayern team and think Woolwich are stronger on paper Tuchel in K.O matches is a wily fox, wouldn't surprise me if he goes to that 3 at the back formation like he did with Chelsea.

Anyway it's your opinion I guess :D

Yes, on pens - by luck :p

Doesn't always work like that, they were much better on paper than Porto and were meant to smash them.

Reckon it will be close, whilst I don't rate this Bayern team and think Woolwich are stronger on paper Tuchel in K.O matches is a wily fox, wouldn't surprise me if he goes to that 3 at the back formation like he did with Chelsea.

Anyway it's your opinion I guess :D

Luck or not, they're through.

Leverkusen were minutes away from being knocked out of the cup against Qarabag. Doesn't matter. They're still through and will still be one of the favourites to go on and win their comp too.

I'd love nothing more than Bayern to smash Woolwich apart. Sadly, I think the reality is they won't and Woolwich will walk it quite comfortably.

Luck or not, they're through.

Leverkusen were minutes away from being knocked out of the cup against Qarabag. Doesn't matter. They're still through and will still be one of the favourites to go on and win their comp too.

I'd love nothing more than Bayern to smash Woolwich apart. Sadly, I think the reality is they won't and Woolwich will walk it quite comfortably.

Yeah but that's not my point whether they're through or not, you said you'll be 'shocked' if Bayern knocked them out stating ability as the reason, the Porto match shows you these matches are not just about ability hence why they need ET and pens to get through.

I think form and reputation mostly goes out the window once you reach the QF of the Champions League.

The bookies have Woolwich favorites. I supposed its not that farfetched if Tuchel picks Upemecano and Dier at centre half. He has played Kimmich at right back too. Tuchel has dome some really weird shit as manager

I get what your saying but as much as i hate to say it teams like Bayern and Real Madrid are what you call Champions league pedigree, they live for the Knock out games and their league form means nothing when it comes to the CL! I predict a close home leg and then Bayern will tear them apart at Home,
It will be even sweeter though when its a Harry Kane hat trick knocks them out! :kaneshh:

Back
Top Bottom