UEFA Champions League 2023/2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

kerlbpzhehoc1.webp

Oh Harry, can you do something for me please
I'll buy a Bayern shirt with Harry on the back if he knocks them out.

Lucky fucks. From Athletic article:

Woolwich have been handed a potential boost for their Champions League quarter-final first leg against Bayern Munich as UEFA confirm they can sell tickets across the entire Emirates Stadium.

The German club will be without any away support as the Bundesliga champions accepted UEFA sanctions for their fans’ use of pyrotechnics.

This comes after their supporters used pyrotechnics in Rome against Lazio fans in the last-16 tie last month. The Bundesliga side have received a ban because they were initially handed a suspended sentence by UEFA for the use of pyrotechnics during a match at FC Copenhagen in the group stage.
Woolwich are the luckiest fucking team on planet earth. They literally have about 20 points from jammy circumstances this season alone. I cannot believe how fortunate they continuously get, it almost boggles the mind.

LisbonLion1906

Sporting Clube De Portugal Fan
Figured there should be a Champions League Thread in order to discuss all of the games and moments of the biggest club competition in the sport.

First Leg of the playoffs begin today (08/22/23) with the following fixtures:

Rangers vs PSV Eindhovem
Royal Antwerp vs AEK Athens
RKS Rakow vs FC Copenhagen

Tomorrow we also have three more games:

SC Braga vs Panathinaikos
Molde vs Galatasaray
Maccabi Haifa vs BSC Young Boys

My personal predictions for the teams that advance to the group stage are the following clubs:
* PSV
* AEK Athens
* FC Copenhagen
* SC Braga
* Galatasaray
* BSC Young Boys

Would be shocked if Woolwich got knocked out to this Bayern team tbh.

However, if they don't, they would play Madrid or City just 3 or so days before they play us at the Lane.

Would be shocked if Woolwich got knocked out to this Bayern team tbh.

However, if they don't, they would play Madrid or City just 3 or so days before they play us at the Lane.

Why? They almost got knocked out by Porto.

Different pressures when it comes to the CL, plus they are away in the 2nd leg as well - gonna be tough.

Scum/Bayern is a win/win situation. Scum knock Bayern out and it helps Co efficient points for getting 5th place in CL next season. Bayern win then Scum out. Mc or RM will knock winner out in Semi's

I dunno what you lot are on about..... Pretty sure it's been cancelled this season; pending further Lilywhite involvement.

......And who could blame them, really.

Back
Top Bottom