UEFA European Under-21 Championship 2019, 16-30 June @ Italy & San Marino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

D9FZ-YFXoAAtYcN.jpg:large

ss.png

//

England.png

Last edited:
The four sides in each group face each other in a round-robin format, with the three group winners advancing to the semi-finals along with the best runner-up. It then becomes a knockout competition.

Semi-finals: 27 June
Possible Olympic play-off: 28 June
Final: 30 June

Last couple of tournaments have thrown up more than a few good games, hopefully this one will also be good.
What with the Women's World Cup, this competition, the Copa America, the African Nations and the CONCACAAF Gold Cup, there is some amount of football on over the coming weeks.

Last couple of tournaments have thrown up more than a few good games, hopefully this one will also be good.
What with the Women's World Cup, this competition, the Copa America, the African Nations and the CONCACAAF Gold Cup, there is some amount of football on over the coming weeks.
And before you know it Wolves are playing in the second qualifying round of the Europa League, 25th of July I think, 10 days later Liverpool v Man. City.

And before you know it Wolves are playing in the second qualifying round of the Europa League, 25th of July I think, 10 days later Liverpool v Man. City.
Yes I think there is more football on TV in the next few weeks than at some points in the regular season.

I will watch a few games. Some in the Copa whatever it is called. Some Scottish matches are on BT in July. They will all pass the time ready for what matters most.

Given how much we go on about our yootdem, "the future's bright", priding ourselves on how we bring on young players and so on it's some inditement that there's not a single Spurs player at the tournament.

Anyhow, the Italy-Spain opener is a lively affair, Spain winning with a golazo from unrepentant Twitter thug Dani Ceballos, who's the outstanding player after half an hour

Given how much we go on about our yootdem, "the future's bright", priding ourselves on how we bring on young players and so on it's some inditement that there's not a single Spurs player at the tournament.

Anyhow, the Italy-Spain opener is a lively affair, Spain winning with a golazo from unrepentant Twitter thug Dani Ceballos, who's the outstanding player after half an hour
Decent equalizer to put it mildly. Skills.

Back
Top Bottom