UEFA European Under-21 Championship 2019, 16-30 June @ Italy & San Marino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ss.png

Celtic/Rangers combination at CB for Croatia, Katic was a bit in and out of the Rangers team last season, I think most Rangers fans reckoned he should have been a regular. Benkovic was on loan at Celtic from Leicester for the season, had a few injury problems over the course but looked impressive when he played, good defender but useful on the ball also.
After saying all that about him, I just know he will now have a nightmare tonight :eek:
Dembele will probably give the England defence a few problems tonight, quite physical and tough but good footballer also.
Ditto for Dembele after what I said about Benkovic...

Last edited:
Celtic/Rangers combination at CB for Croatia, Katic was a bit in and out of the Rangers team last season, I think most Rangers fans reckoned he should have been a regular. Benkovic was on loan at Celtic from Leicester for the season, had a few injury problems over the course but looked impressive when he played, good defender but useful on the ball also.
After saying all that about him, I just know he will now have a nightmare tonight :eek:
Dembele will probably give the England defence a few problems tonight, quite physical and tough but good footballer also.
Ditto for Dembele after what I said about Benkovic...
You were right....

Back
Top Bottom