Uefa Nations League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well done lads! Well done Southgate. To win in Spain against this side who are bang in form is a truly great result.

Dier my MOTM over the 90mins. Kane suburb, especially first half. Thought Chillwell was also very impressing, although last 10-15min they did start to get behind him. Sterling too was also very good, both with and without the ball.

Dier MOM

Should have hit Ramos harder in first half though

Getting soft

Cunt of a ref

The stream Joe Clash Joe Clash gave me has gone down, any others ?
Hey Stevee, ripple.is is very reliable. Just load it again if you have problems. I watched the whole match on it and had no problems even though I have sky. Just play around with it mate. You need to go right out of it, then start afresh. In other words clear it from your browser and start again with the link I gave you. :adethumbup:

stevee stevee

Last edited:
Hey Stevee, ripple.is is very reliable. Just load it again if you have problems. I watched the whole match on it, even though I have sky.
Yeah thanks Joe. First time I've ever had a problem with it.
I just thought actually, I am on the lap top down in my bedroom as I fucked me back up real bad, and as you know I'm not the most technical guy around, but I'm @ 15 - 20 yds from the router thingy and it has to go through 4 walls to get to me.
Maybe that's the problem.

The only games that probably come close to this one is the 5-1 away win in Germany early in Sven's reign and the 4-1 win over Holland in Euro 96.

Astonishing result and performance

I just thought actually, I am on the lap top down in my bedroom as I fucked me back up real bad, and as you know I'm not the most technical guy around, but I'm @ 15 - 20 yds from the router thingy and it has to go through 4 walls to get to me.

Mate, it drops out occasionally, but as I said, clear it from your browser and start again with the original link.

Thanks, but I've no idea what "clear it from your browser" means.
:pochfacepalm:
Do you mean just close the tab ?
Yeah, close the tab and open a new one using the original link. If you don’t do that it gets locked. You have to start from the beginning. It takes less than 30 seconds.

I have tabs disabled - I just fuck it off and start again. You’ll get used to it.

What's with the dago fans

Fuck off mate. Fucking Neanderthal cunt. All you do on here is beg for tickets, dip into casual racicm, or brag about leaving at half time because you can’t drive a fucking car. Or if you can you put drinking ahead of watching the team you’re supposed to love.

It’s all a big con isn’t it?

Last edited:
DplESmKWsAAvIK3

My back went last Thursday, funnily enough.

:freund:

Though it isn't fucking funny now.

:sherwoodwtf:

I feel your pain mate, if not something close to it.

:vdvhmm:

Back
Top Bottom