Uefa Nations League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

England are like us.

Spain are giving us a bit of a lesson and Kane continues to look tired and Alli again largely anonymous.

Too much hype and hope over England. Way OTT.

so let me get this right. England just conceded (an admittedly shite) goal - from a free kick given, because Trippier had the cheek to dispossess a Spanish player with a tackle that might have scared him?

Normal service being resumed by England by the looks of it.
No surprise really , the WC was all fun and not much substance.

DmmE6MaXgAEgcdM.jpg

Incredible marking.

so let me get this right. England just conceded (an admittedly shite) goal - from a free kick given, because Trippier had the cheek to dispossess a Spanish player with a tackle that might have scared him?

It was shite marking but a tidy finish

Kane looks heavy and slow both physically and mentally, he needs a year off.
His days of being able to bust out multiple monster runs per games seem done sadly. But Harry is a smart lad and seems to be morphing more into a target forward and poacher. But that requires that he gets another type of delivery.

But yeah, he needs a rest as well but he obviously rushed back from his ankle injury and multiple injuries on the same ankle has taken its toll

Dele and Henderson have been poor - literally forgot Lingard was even playing.

Quicker we can get Winks back in that team the better.

DmmE6MaXgAEgcdM.jpg

Incredible marking.
I don't get it. That's a good line by England, you don't mark those players, they are all off side, so leave them. The error was a) Kane not blocking the run of 9 (although he tried but it was half hearted and more of a pull so could concede pen if spotted), or b) no-one picking up his run, Henderson.

I don't get it. That's a good line by England, you don't mark those players, they are all off side, so leave them. The error was a) Kane not blocking the run of 9 (although he tried but it was half hearted and more of a pull so could concede pen if spotted), or b) no-one picking up his run, Henderson.

The fact Rodrigo was the one who scored..

I think they're too a little high personally. Easily preventable and hopefully they learn from it.

Back
Top Bottom