Uefa Nations League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Either Southgate learnt fuck all from the WC or is taking this as a glorified friendly. England still have no control of the ball and players are out of position.

Either Southgate learnt fuck all from the WC or is taking this as a glorified friendly. England still have no control of the ball and players are out of position.

I'm seeing at as the same way some of our players treated the Europa League or the League Cup - it's not too important and the manager never really cared about the importance of it and it showed in the players and the way they performed.

Yes, I know which is why I said he should have been blocked off, everyone else is offside so leave them

Drop back a bit and the goal doesn't happen - then again, it would require a completely different delivery.

What we can probably both agree on is Trippier's stupid tackle wasn't needed.

Not sure in my lifetime I can remember England having such a shit midfielder as Henderson playing game after game.

We have gone from Scholes and Gerrard to Jordan. Surely Winks only has to show himself injury free for a few months and the position is his.

Drop back a bit and the goal doesn't happen - then again, it would require a completely different delivery.

What we can probably both agree on is Trippier's stupid tackle wasn't needed.
It was a really well taken free kick, which the pundits fail to actually acknowledge. Ball played into a perfect area of the pitch, to far for Pickford to claim, deep run is so difficult to pick up, especially as you don't know who or where they are running and from a static position make it even harder. If you hold a deeper line then you've got to defend probably in the air, where with the exception of slab head I don't think we are that strong.

Leaked photo of Southgate's team talk:

show.php

Not sure in my lifetime I can remember England having such a shit midfielder as Henderson playing game after game.

We have gone from Scholes and Gerrard to Jordan. Surely Winks only has to show himself injury free for a few months and the position is his.
I get it but Winks has done nothing to show he deserves a game yet. So with that in mind he really docent have many options, does he?

I'm off to JD Sports to get me some nice Addidas Santiago's

I reckon I can still do a job

adidas-football-boots-1950s.jpg

I get it but Winks has done nothing to show he deserves a game yet. So with that in mind he really docent have many options, does he?

I am referring to two seasons ago when he was outstanding, such as against Real Madrid, I get he has been injured for over a Year.

He also can operate under pressure and pass forward accurately, perhaps the only English midfielder who can currently. That being said he has to get back to how he was.

As for options, I’d rather play Dele deep than Henderson, Henderson’s passing is so poor. Your right we don’t have many options.

Back
Top Bottom