Under 21 European Championship

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

England potential side

[formation=4231, Butler, Jenkinson, Dier, Stones, Shaw, Ward-Prowse, Wilshere, Ox, Barkley, Sterling, Kane][/formation]

So why do we always go into these tournaments with mostly shite players?
The FA and the muppet yes men managers they appoint are killing the English game, nothing to do with too many foreign players, we were shit at tournaments when there were no foreign players.

This is truly awful..... wrong formation, tempo, and not even picked out best players at U21 level.
.... unless things drastically change England U19, U20, U21 and senior level will always underachieve.

#englandRshocking

The FA and the muppet yes men managers they appoint are killing the English game, nothing to do with too many foreign players, we were shit at tournaments when there were no foreign players.

Couldn't agree more, where is Wiltshere, Barkley, Sterling and Dier.. oh on holiday. FA are fucking muppets.

Not sure my only explanation is a lack of ambition. The players like Sterling don't care, the manager thinks he is setting a moral standard by not playing players who were not involved in qualifiers but he just looks dumb.

Is that Challobah shit or what, What does he do but misplace passes and walk about not getting near anyone?
What the fuck was he doing at that throw in?
The whole back 4 were all far too fucking relaxed for my liking. WTF was Jenkinson doing too.
Challobah should never have started another game since the first.
What's the point of having a DM who does not get near anyone because he jogs about doing fuck all?
Edit: If JM gets on Loftus Cheek's back for workrate, Challobah is due some heavy rollocking.

Last edited:
Yeah the team should be filled with the likes of Shaw, Sterling, Barkley.. you know Englands BEST U21 players.. I find it laughable. I mean you go back a few years and the U21s were riddled with average like Cattermole, Huddlestone, Muamba etc who were just round the team for years but none were EVER good enough for the first team. So the talent pool has clearly improved, but the set up is such a shambles that the players feel they're above it.

Back
Top Bottom