Under 21 European Championship

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't mean to sound cold-hearted, but I'm pretty ecstatic that England is knocked out. Kane could use a rest for more meaningful games.

I mean, Christ. We've got both the MLS all-star game and the Audi Cup right around the corner.

Don't mean to sound cold-hearted, but I'm pretty ecstatic that England is knocked out. Kane could use a rest for more meaningful games.

I mean, Christ. We've got both the MLS all-star game and the Audi Cup right around the corner.
great minds think alike and all that :)

Yeah you might be right there, ops

Manure said he was injured, get these players to a proper England doctor and we'd see if he was injured.
And the full national manager should make it clear that ducking selection for any England level would mean no fucking selection for the full team.

What is it with England managers at every level.

When applying for the job do you have to say the following.

Yes, I will not select the best players
I will always players in there correct positions.
I will always relay on the player that is injured before the tourney.
I will feed them lasagna that will give them gut rot.
We will play slow boring football that is the complete opposite of how our league is played.
I will be a yes man for the FA and pull my pants down at every opportunity Mr FA

Back
Top Bottom