Under 21 European Championship

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our team is pretty great, and we left out Bruma, one of our best young players.

Keepers: Bruno Varela (Benfica), Daniel Fernandes (VFL Osnabruck) e José Sá (Marítimo);

Defenders: Frederico Venâncio (Vitória FC), João Cancelo (Valencia CF), Paulo Oliveira (Sporting), Raphael Guerreiro (FC Lorient), Ricardo Esgaio (Académica de Coimbra), Tiago Ilori (FCG Bordeaux) e Tobias Figueiredo (Sporting);

Midfielders: Tozé (Estoril Praia), Bernardo Silva (AS Monaco), João Mário (Sporting), Rafa (SC Braga), Rúben Neves (FC Porto), Sérgio Oliveira (FC Paços de Ferreira) e William Carvalho (Sporting);

forwards: Carlos Mané (Sporting), Gonçalo Paciência (FC Porto), Iuri Medeiros (FC Arouca), Ivan Cavaleiro (Deportivo de la Coruña), Ricardo Pereira (FC Porto) e Ricardo Horta (Malaga CF).

If i was the manager i would play like this:
C12dXTm.png

imo Bernardo Silva he's our best player. I rate him highly.

Our team is pretty great, and we left out Bruma, one of our best young players.

Keepers: Bruno Varela (Benfica), Daniel Fernandes (VFL Osnabruck) e José Sá (Marítimo);

Defenders: Frederico Venâncio (Vitória FC), João Cancelo (Valencia CF), Paulo Oliveira (Sporting), Raphael Guerreiro (FC Lorient), Ricardo Esgaio (Académica de Coimbra), Tiago Ilori (FCG Bordeaux) e Tobias Figueiredo (Sporting);

Midfielders: Tozé (Estoril Praia), Bernardo Silva (AS Monaco), João Mário (Sporting), Rafa (SC Braga), Rúben Neves (FC Porto), Sérgio Oliveira (FC Paços de Ferreira) e William Carvalho (Sporting);

forwards: Carlos Mané (Sporting), Gonçalo Paciência (FC Porto), Iuri Medeiros (FC Arouca), Ivan Cavaleiro (Deportivo de la Coruña), Ricardo Pereira (FC Porto) e Ricardo Horta (Malaga CF).

If i was the manager i would play like this:
C12dXTm.png

imo Bernardo Silva he's our best player. I rate him highly.
Surprised Carvalho is in there. Thought he would be senior squad now.

I know he's played for the seniors. I thought he'd have played the last couple of games for them too, so would have missed this. But he didn't, so he hasn't.

What a plonker Southgate is. Stones gets injured and without Dier being picked he has only Gibson and Moore left to put in.

:llorisserious:

Sweden showing they are no pushovers by beating Italy despite being 10 men for 70 minutes. Went behind as well but still won. Guidetti and Kiese-Thelin with one goal each, those two are deadly at this level. Now I'm hoping for a draw between England and Portugal :freundgoal:

Sweden showing they are no pushovers by beating Italy despite being 10 men for 70 minutes. Went behind as well but still won. Guidetti and Kiese-Thelin with one goal each, those two are deadly at this level. Now I'm hoping for a draw between England and Portugal :freundgoal:

What a fucking game, eh? Loved our traveling fans and Guidetti firing them up after the whistle!

Much more gut to this team than our old boys.

What a fucking game, eh? Loved our traveling fans and Guidetti firing them up after the whistle!

Much more gut to this team than our old boys.

A thriller, as always with this bunch of lads, and I couldn't be more pleased. A draw tonight would be swell as well...

Guidetti firing up the fans during and after the game was just what I love about the bloke. Hopefully his next choice of club is the right one!

A thriller, as always with this bunch of lads, and I couldn't be more pleased. A draw tonight would be swell as well...

Guidetti firing up the fans during and after the game was just what I love about the bloke. Hopefully his next choice of club is the right one!

Really hope he becomes the player he could should he stay injury free. He's always worked hard on and off the pitch, regardless of what people say about his mentality. Played a few times against him when I was a teenager and though he has a big mouth off the pitch, work ethic rather than pure talent made him difficult to play against.

Back
Top Bottom