Upgrading the forum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking Metro-Google taking over the world. Looks like the new BBC online crap in Spurs colours. Nice work though. Very smooth. How do I mark a forum as read?

In the Forums dropdown menu at the top

I'm still struggling to find a refresh click. I don't mean F5 or whatever just a generic 'forum' or something. Sometimes it shows sometimes it doesn't.

Im probably not explaining myself well but there used to be the word forum word on the left that you pressed and it refreshed everything, now it just gives you a drop down menu.

I'm still struggling to find a refresh click. I don't mean F5 or whatever just a generic 'forum' or something. Sometimes it shows sometimes it doesn't.

Im probably not explaining myself well but there used to be the word forum word on the left that you pressed and it refreshed everything, now it just gives you a drop down menu.
Click the one in the breadcrumbs?

On iPad just press forum twice to refresh. Is that what you mean?

Has it had another bit of doctoring today or am I just a bit of an idiot ?

It looks slightly different from yesterday but then again , I'm not wearing any socks today

So I've worked it out Admin Admin

Once you press a forum and your in you are fine to do what you please then you come out and its not there when you come out.

please make a button that refreshes everything. Just a button like before when you log on. Press the button. Check everything then come out then have that button again.

It's not there man. It's not there.

Please. I will pay fifty quid for it.

Just a refresh button for all the the forums.

Back
Top Bottom