Using 1882 to drum up support for the Levy out campaign

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Classic ITK circles there Carlito?

Not really. We've all seen the health and safety assessment of the 1882 movement and the response internally.

People who continually stand are threatened with season ticket removal yet 1882 get allocated a block....why do you think that is?

1882 could whip up some anti levy feeling in the crowd and turn the stadium before he knows what's hit him....a surprise attack

Not really. We've all seen the health and safety assessment of the 1882 movement and the response internally.

People who continually stand are threatened with season ticket removal yet 1882 get allocated a block....why do you think that is?

1882 could whip up some anti levy feeling in the crowd and turn the stadium before he knows what's hit him....a surprise attack
And then what?

Mate levy loves 1882 selling tickets to games no one cares about. He gets a lot of shit internally about you lot.

Trust me as soon as you become more trouble than you are worth all be on bans.

Then you wish you would have struck first....LEVY OUY, LEVY OUT

Yeah I'm with you on that but I don't believe that 1882 goes that highly at the moment. What I mean is I doubt it's him they have to go to for confirmation on whether 1882 can have a block for a certain game.

Fuck off mate, such a stupid narrow minded response.

Levy must love Leeds....it's his apologists fall back position

well frankly its a good example of why NOT do to what you are suggesting...

Leeds make CL, buy expensive players to stay/keep making CL, dont make CL, go broke and end up in the fucking calderon...

sound familar?

and to make matters worse when applied to spurs is that there stadium is a bigger than ours...

No id take financial security and longevity over your crazy plan, and if you take a look at how much we have spent on transfers under enic even versus how much we have made, we rank in the top 5...pretty impressive considering that when enic started we wernt anywhere near the top 5 in the prem...

jog on champ...

well frankly its a good example of why NOT do to what you are suggesting...

Leeds make CL, buy expensive players to stay/keep making CL, dont make CL, go broke and end up in the fucking calderon...

sound familar?

and to make matters worse when applied to spurs is that there stadium is a bigger than ours...

No id take financial security and longevity over your crazy plan, and if you take a look at how much we have spent on transfers under enic even versus how much we have made, we rank in the top 5...pretty impressive considering that when enic started we wernt anywhere near the top 5 in the prem...

jog on champ...

Leeds had thousands of pounds worth of koi carp in their reception. Offered Seth Johnson twice as much as he was going to ask for and paid 30m for a centre back.

You can make a net positive spend, operate with a bit of debt, AND not go out of business.

Why am I even debating this with a fucking Aussie? I would trust you to run the surf club you dobber.

Leeds had thousands of pounds worth of koi carp in their reception. Offered Seth Johnson twice as much as he was going to ask for and paid 30m for a centre back.

You can make a net positive spend, operate with a bit of debt, AND not go out of business.

Why am I even debating this with a fucking Aussie? I would trust you to run the surf club you dobber.

good example carlito didnt realise Leeds love of Koi carp sent them broke...when i next debate leeds' downfall ill be sure to factor this in.

and FFS for the millionth time on this forum i was born and raised in tottenham and moved out here in my early teens...my grandfather supports tottenham u mug and guess where he lives ?? on the broadwater estate a short fucking walk from WHL..and even if i was actually australian why does that make my point any less valid than yours? if anything my points more valid because unlike you, you melting fucking mug i have more than half a brain...

Back
Top Bottom