USMNT Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WTF, OMG, FFS, you need a bloody enigma machine to decipher all the ridiculous acronyms in this thread. I can't wait for THMFC to play CPMFC on Sat. Fuck me.
And why is it USMNT. If they want to be really clear that its the mens team instead of womens, its more important to be clear what sport it is (as there are more sports than genders). Call it USMNTOF (of football) or be really ridiculous and say USMNTOS(of saaawwcurrr)

For whatever reason, every other US soccer broadcast presentation has taken the lesson from NBC's exemplary PL coverage that they should do something totally different, and it's always a cringeworthy disaster.

The Two Robbies deserve a lot of credit for being understated non-idiots in the way they pundit.

I love that guy!

I'm starting to wonder if the guys that play in Europe are too disconnected with US Soccer to really give a shit enough to be effective or that the guys who play in Europe are trying to be superstars that do everything instead of playing within the team structure and then providing that skill they have to help everyone be better.
I laughed at halftime when one of the first commercials was McKennie in an ad and he says something like, "my goal is to get U.S. soccer to the highest competition."
:mourthumb:

Canada could and would fill stadiums as well. We might not have the population, but the game is really growing here.
The real shame is we’ll never see an “America’s Cup” kind of tournament with South and North America more like the Euros. That would be great, but these bureaucrats would never let anyone else host it.
Its not solely about whether you could fill stadiums, its about the size of those stadiums. Even BC Place is what, 54k? CONCACAF knows they can sell out an 85-100k+ US stadium for matches involving Mexico without even needing traveling fans. Its all about money.

I don't think there's any interest on the CONMEBOL side to involving NA nations. Would be good. We'd all struggle to get out of the groups though.

That Davies goal was unbelievable. Really made something out of nothing. He basically put the team on his back and said “I got this boys”. Unreal!

And that Tajon Buchanan looks like a player as well. Between those two and David, Canada has really never look better upfront and maybe never looked better at all, overall!

Allow me to pull a fogueres fogueres

FEFpvcbXsAkFclc

Back
Top Bottom