Villa H Sat 10 Aug 17:30 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All's well that ends well, hate to admit it but the game changed as soon as Eriksen came on. If the reception he got doesn't make him see that Tottenham is the place to be, then he needs his bumps feeling!

One player won't make a lot of difference. I'm just beginning to wonder whether or not Poch has taken us as far as he can.
a fucking hour into the season and this shite-get a grip ffs
Some of you cunts need to stop typing for 90 mins on the weekend watch the game and get some perspective.
melt

Sissoko changed the game.

That magnificent foil to miss from a few yards with only keeper to beat, sending the ball out for a throw in, so as to allow our new man Nnnn"dombele to score, was sheer brilliance. Love the man..

:pochbye:

Tbf, Tanguy is on another level.

Others will have to raise their game around him.

He can pass on a dime, but no use running straight lines all day or waiting for balls to feet, static.

That's wasting him.

If we can improve our dynamism around the box we can properly utilise his craft.

The guy is immense.

Oh saturday home games, how i've missed you.
Cream rises to the top.. What a dirty snide team Villa are, diving. time wasting and whining. Hope they fuck off back where they belong. As for Jack Grealish, what an overrated bag of shit he is, he was at fault for two of the goals and cost them the game. Hands up who said we should have gone all out to sign him?

Looked at some of the comments before we scored and my God some of you need to get a life, the knicker wetting was embarrassing. When will you realise there is 90 minutes in a game of football.

great start to the season and it was so good to be back at the worlds best stadium.

Unlucky Grealish, ya overrated bag of dog shit.

EBoHZwqWsAANdox

What did he do that stood out for you? I've seen some criticism of his performance.

FYI I'm firmly in the 'this kid could be something special' camp.

His passing. We've lacked someone in midfield who can spray the ball out wide (usually comes from our centre halves) and he was doing that effortlessly. Basically helped us run the game.

Plus:.

It was as close to Modric-lite that I've ever seen from him, if i am honest with you. The way he would control, spray it outwide with quick accuracy as well as defend relatively well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom