Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just log off, you lying worthless mug
28cikd3.png

Calm down Jonathan. I'm sure Arcy doesn't need you fighting his battles.

not helping anyone, just stating. A little creepy you've gone to lengths (used this username on twitter) to get my name. Still awaiting a pic to prove you've ever been to London .. let alone n17.

not helping anyone, just stating. A little creepy you've gone to lengths (used this username on twitter) to get my name. Still awaiting a pic to prove you've ever been to London .. let alone n17.

Wouldn't want to expose you buddy. Grew up in Chingford, not sure photos would even do that place justice.

Wouldn't want to expose you buddy. Grew up in Chingford, not sure photos would even do that place justice.

Expose what?

I'm Jon.. I'm a life long spurs fan. I live in Ipswich, I go to games. I'm a civil engineer.

Exposed?! Fucking weirdo. All the best turning it around against Lazio... anyone but those racists. :pochshock:

He's a banned GG troll who used to post under the username Mumorn over there - a convicted chess cheat, Twitter plagiarist, and a homophobic piece of shit. Did I mention he's note even Spurs?

Expose what?

I'm Jon.. I'm a life long spurs fan. I live in Ipswich, I go to games. I'm a civil engineer.

Exposed?! Fucking weirdo. All the best turning it around against Lazio... anyone but those racists. :pochshock:

You speak an awful lot about Roma. More than I do in fact. You alright?

Sinj bin this homo

He's a banned GG troll who used to post under the username Mumorn over there - a convicted chess cheat, Twitter plagiarist, and a homophobic piece of shit. Did I mention he's note even Spurs?

"Sin bin this homo" and then

"A homophobic piece of shit"

:dembelewtf:

But, for real.. is he okay? You know? Is he well.. if not.. I'll just ignore and allow his existence.
But if he's sane, needs outing

Sinj bin this homo

Not surprisingly, you're wrong. Also quite fitting that you'd call me a "homophobic piece of shit" despite having zero evidence and calling me a homo in the same post.

Ouch.

"Sin bin this homo" and then

"A homophobic piece of shit"

:dembelewtf:

But, for real.. is he okay? You know? Is he well.. if not.. I'll just ignore and allow his existence.
But if he's sane, needs outing
It was a save from an earlier draft - sin-bin this homophobic troll

Hi Jon, how is your day going?

Not surprisingly, you're wrong. Also quite fitting that you'd call me a "homophobic piece of shit" despite having zero evidence and calling me a homo in the same post.

Ouch.
Log off Mumorn, you've been found out - your Calum Chambers nonsense sealed your fate

Few days ago you used the term 'wonky' to describe our formation under early Redknapp with Modric out wide in a 4-4-2 - this was a term exclusively used at GG at the time. You're doneski

well done to Vinny today on his 4 minute cameo. Proved a good outlet against a big lump defender and did well to win a couple of free kicks, one which Winksy did brilliantly to find Dele with

He's the butt of the joke for the lazy pundits and yes, he's not been great for us, but with Kane a nailed on starter every week, it's not the end of the world having him on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom