Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's no doubt a goal has been coming.

Has looked much better lately and has been unlucky not to score a few times.

Hopefully this is the start of his scoring spree.

There's no doubt a goal has been coming.

Has looked much better lately and has been unlucky not to score a few times.

Hopefully this is the start of his scoring spree.

You heard it here first he is going to score the winner against united at the lane, puts us ahead of the chavs in the league.....
:walker-scream:

Well done Janssen, some players need time to adapt, he has progressed quickly from the Dutch 2nd decision and then to theit top division in a few seasons, and then the Premiership. Keep up the hard work and the rewards will eventually take care for it's self, that's what this team is all about.

His celebration with teammates, acknowledgement to the fans and Poch's reaction when he scored - all signs that point to something special with this group :ledley:
His first shot was going 5 yards wide, but he put away the rebound nicely. He's a great guy to come on when you're 3-0 up with 5 minutes to go though - good luck to him. He'll need it.

His first shot was going 5 yards wide, but he put away the rebound nicely. He's a great guy to come on when you're 3-0 up with 5 minutes to go though - good luck to him. He'll need it.

Yes, for sure. I'm not certain this signals any change in terms of his on-field impact for the team, but it's encouraging to see the support for a player who's clearly been putting in the effort but not seeing the results.

Last edited:
I think Poch looked as relieved as big Vincent. Now he's got that monkey off his back, I think he will relax a bit & the goals will come. What is great, as Poch said, is that everyone is working very hard & playing their part in our season. Genuinely hope he's turned the corner for us now & can be the backup for Kane we all pray for.

He has the motivation, we have the technology, can they fit together?
images

He now has 6 goals in all comps. It's very poor tbh, but if he can end this season on a high, it will be easier next season when he has had a summer with the group and Poch's fitness program, with the experience of surviving the first season which looked like a massive failure for extended periods.

The performance vs Swansea and the goals vs the Cherries and Millwall have done a lot of good for him!

Looking forward to a strong start from everyone, including Janssen. Aside from the ballache of having to play at Wembley, I'm hopeful of a better start to our season than this time because half of our first XI won't be in intensive therapy having just taken part in their country collapsing to a stunning loss against Iceland.

He now has 6 goals in all comps. It's very poor tbh, but if he can end this season on a high, it will be easier next season when he has had a summer with the group and Poch's fitness program, with the experience of surviving the first season which looked like a massive failure for extended periods.

The performance vs Swansea and the goals vs the Cherries and Millwall have done a lot of good for him!

If he ends the season on double figures, surely that would be considered successful? Considering the step up in quality that the PL is......

Fucking LOL that the drum beats of 'My Heart Will Go On' work perfectly with his two shots.
:eriksenlol:

Anyone else see the angle where it looks like his first attempt is going wide?
Yeah I think it was going wide, lucky boy but a classic out of form strikers goal. I remember at the start of the season Kane needed about 3 touches to score an open goal from about 4 yards out

Fucking LOL that the drum beats of 'My Heart Will Go On' work perfectly with his two shots.
:eriksenlol:

Anyone else see the angle where it looks like his first attempt is going wide?
Yeah, I saw it live from a slightly different angle and was genuinely confused that he got a second shot. I thought his first was miles wide.

Back
Top Bottom