Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure how official the official AZ news is but it seems to be going around a bit that we've made an acceptable 4th bid. Player expected in London this week to finalise move.

Vincent-Janssen-0001.jpg

Fat? Really guys?

He doesn't have the body of Hercules, granted, but fat? I have to wonder how many of you are chiselled gods, that you can look down on a professional athlete who could outperform you every day of the week and call him fat. What fucked up definitions of body type the 21st century has, where anything other than bones is a negative.

We're about to sign a young, 30+ goals a year striker for a fairly cheap amount and all people care about is his body. Bizarre.

He's the cheap option mate. Typical Spurs signing. He's fat for a bloke that wants to be taken seriously as a PL forward, but If he was dating your sister I'd say he had a perfect physique.

Calling him fat is both ridiculous and irrelevant.

A) he's not fat
B) we've seen what Poch does to players physiques so whatever shape he's in now, he'll be in much better shape in a couple months.

Calling him fat is both ridiculous and irrelevant.

A) he's not fat
B) we've seen what Poch does to players physiques so whatever shape he's in now, he'll be in much better shape in a couple months.
As long as he can read the game and he scores 25_30 a year i am happy

Back
Top Bottom