Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Type
Limited company
Industry Retail clothing
Founded 1990s (Sunderland)
Headquarters Walthamstow, London,England
Area served
UK
Products Menswear
Owner A Levy & Sons
Parent Blue Inc
Website www.theofficersclub.co.uk

HANG ON! Owner A Levy..

a Levy? not D (thee) Levy:levystare:

Indeed.............

The company began trading as A. Levy & Sons in 1912. After rapid expansion in the 1980s, the company was trading via a number of brands, chiefly as Mr Byrite....

--------------

Although Mr Levy will take up a seat on the Tottenham board, he is expected to search for a new chairman for the club with a good knowledge of both football and business.

His family started Mr Byrite, the clothing chain. After leaving Cambridge, Mr Levy went into retailing. Later he teamed up with Joe Lewis, a currency dealer who lives in tax exile in the Bahamas, to establish ENIC.

-----------

Never did find that someone with a good knowledge of both football and business........ .

Perhaps it should be for the kit thread, reason we have not announced our new kit deal is that it's being produced by Mister Byrite/OC/Blue Inc, a proper Levying if that is the case.

We are proud to announce that all kit and technical wear from 2017 will be produced by Blue Inc.

Statement from the Chairman "I am proud to announce a new £100m per year partnership with a company close to my heart...."

Blue Inc, Red Ink........

I remember purchasing items from Mister Byrite on Oxford Street in the early 90's I thought I looked the bollox in Joe Bloggs jeans and such like. Was lining Levy's pockets long before he started fleecing me as a fan.

:levywhoa:

PS. Has Janssen signed yet?

Mister Byrite on Oxford Street in the early 90's I thought I looked the bollox in Joe Bloggs jeans and such like. Was lining Levy's pockets long before he started fleecing me as a fan.

:levywhoa:

PS. Has Janssen signed yet?
Fuckin hell JOE BLOGGS... anyone else remember the furore in 1991 when our Cup Winning parade bus was adorned with yellow JOE BLOGGS banners rather than TOTTENHAM ones... there was a right kerfuffle!

As for ITK, hasn't that silly cunt been found out now, the one who said Batshuyai was a done deal it would be announced after the cup game?
Who was it the half man half goat... Satyr?

Talking of Vincent Janssen...
Bit of "Airwolf" anyone???
cb48b7fef8b55fb95f3d3cb0b7f8c8c9.jpg

OK, I know it's tenuous... but it's close enough!

Is there a look-a-like thread??
If not, THEY should be the first ones in there... it's uncanny!!
...and if so... THEY should be in there... it's uncanny!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom