Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He looks good, very similar to Kane like someone said earlier. Sounds a little out of the blue, which is good

First time I've been genuinely delighted by a transfer rumour this summer. He's very similar to Kane in terms of style which is perfect for a competetion/rotation. He's appears incredibly grounded when you read quotes about him from coaches and the fee sounds very, very fair compared to say Lacazette or Batshuayi.

He's coming out of the Eredivise which we've had succes with, but that also means that he'll need time and won't expect to start right away.

His goalscoring record is mightily impressive, and he's got that hunger after being discarded by Feyenoord and working his way up from the second division in Holland..

Also he was fantastic against England in that friendly and looked so similar to Kane it was uncanny.

I always worry about strikers coming from the Dutch league. There seems to have been so many flops from what I can remember.

I am currently sitting in hospital watching over my new baby girl who has been born this morning. Today is a good day and would be made even better with a decent signing!

:freundgoal:

I always worry about strikers coming from the Dutch league. There seems to have been so many flops from what I can remember.

I am currently sitting in hospital watching over my new baby girl who has been born this morning. Today is a good day and would be made even better with a decent signing!

Congratulations buddy

Just as many flops coming from other major European Leagues though. The top quality strikers are few and far between hence them costing so much.

If we pay £12m for Janssen who at 21 is young, scored 24 in 37 which is impressive, 3 in 5 for the Netherlands. It's worth the punt alone in this day of £25m+ for a striker from say France, Italy or South America.

Is Ligue Un or Swiss league any better than the Eredivise?

Oh and congratulations.

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

He's not a little girly boy so he does for me.
By the way, I was right about Sonupe, right about Son not being worth £22m.
(somebody on here thinks he is), and I'm glad to say that Lamela has finally
toughened up enough to hold his own in the EPL. I introduced you guys
to Franco Vasquez, and finally, the jury's out on N'Jie but I don't rate him.

I can only assume by the lack of disagrees and people telling you that you're a twat that you may have surpassed ArcspacE as the most ignored poster on here.

Well done. :adesalute:

With money being thrown around, I'd like to think we'll still be bringing in another striker.

Janssen is young and making a big jump. Putting him in the #3 ST position would be ideal.

Fucking Yanks. There's not one that knows shit from shit. Not one. But there are some bigmouths.

I admit I knew fuck all until the Americans came along - I'm just pleased my argument has been taken do seriously by the arrogant twats. Jeezus, where do you get off yankees?

Gutless Americans - you shame your country.
Mate, what on earth is going on with you at the minute?

This xenophobic nonsense ain't on.

EDIT - Just noticed the binning. If you're looking Joe, take stock and come back your old self. These implosions seem often atm.

Congratulations

He was gifted a couple of tap ins and ran off without celebrating with the player who provided the assist.

Pure arrogance and a clear sign of attitude problems that will ultimately lead to the collapse of Tottenham Hotspur.

Do.not.want.

congratulations mate, forget about football though man

First time I've been genuinely delighted by a transfer rumour this summer. He's very similar to Kane in terms of style which is perfect for a competetion/rotation. He's appears incredibly grounded when you read quotes about him from coaches and the fee sounds very, very fair compared to say Lacazette or Batshuayi.

He's coming out of the Eredivise which we've had succes with, but that also means that he'll need time and won't expect to start right away.

His goalscoring record is mightily impressive, and he's got that hunger after being discarded by Feyenoord and working his way up from the second division in Holland..

Also he was fantastic against England in that friendly and looked so similar to Kane it was uncanny.
He also scored a hatrick against Feyenoord this season.
When watching the England game I thought 'who is this fucker'. He bullied Jaglielka and didn't look at all shy of the physical stuff. Full of running, good first touch.
When I read that article the bit that sticks out most for me is that he scored just as many goals with his unfavoured right foot. I think it was just five more with his favoured left foot.

Back
Top Bottom