Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry to see him leaving. my personal managerial style is to keep one of piece of deadwood as a souvenir. Would rather it be him. alas:adestare:

The biggest regret is that we did not make this picture into a smiley
index.php

Where would you like him to go, Dan D Dan D
not my business,i remain with Spurs ,like i was until now,i wish to him good luck in other place,because he wasn't so lucky on WHL,just a good first season (with AVB) ,and disaster after Poch arrival in the second season,anyway he's a good player when he have a high morale,could play awesome,not now,his role in Spurs shirt, came to an end... seems that english football style don't suits him well like i thought before.

i not understand why at the national team he play very well,and when he return to play for Spurs he don't played so well ...interesting.

Last edited:
not my business,i remain with Spurs ,like i was until now,i wish to him good luck in other place,because he wasn't so lucky on WHL,just a good first season (with AVB) ,and disaster after Poch arrival in the second season,anyway he's a good player when he have a high morale,could play awesome,not now,his role in Spus shirt, came to an end... seems that english football style don't suits him well like i thought before.

i not understand why at the national team he play very well,and when he return to play for Spurs he don't played so well ...interesting.

International football and the premier league are totally different animals my friend.

International football and the premier league are totally different animals my friend.
yes, the english Premier League is now no.1 as difficulty in the world in my opinion,and doesn't matter if you, like a player, are you a star in other league, when you come to play in Prem League ,your weaknesses appear at surface,my surprise was Soldado failure playing for Spurs, not Chiriches! Roberto came as star from Valencia,now... no comment!

Tottenham don't want to sell Chiriches if another club don't pay exactly 10 millions Euro (official request),Fiorentina want to loan him then to buy the player 6 or 7 millions euro,Spurs board said no! loan now then +10 millions euro for a final purchase...

i think in this case ,Chiriches will be another 1 year Spurs player, and for him is disaster,because is not anymore in Poch preferences and he will be reserve or he will play for the second team of Spurs ,and that will lower much more his cote.
I think Spurs board make a huge mistake... later the player will cost around 3-4 or 5 millions ,and these 7 millions euro coming from Fiorentina is a better offer in this moment (the player was transfered 2 years ago with 9,5 millions euro from Steaua Bucharest)
Spurs must accept Fiorentina offer in my opinion.

You don't increase his cote ,if you like team, you keep the player on the bench forever,later the player will leave the team as free player,and Spurs will earn nothing.

Last edited:
Another team interested to transfer him ,Italy again,after Fiorentina interest ,Napoli is now a team who wants him ,they offer : 6 millions euro,lower than Fiorentina offer (loan 1 year+1,5 Mill Euro + 5,5 Mill full purchase if the player convincing in Serie A)
http://www.gsp.ro/international/str...ara-chiriches-va-fi-azi-in-italia-454904.html

UPDATE:
*** Chiriches is in Napoli now,making medical tests,and in"incoming hours" Spurs and Napoli will agree for a transfer deal 6 millions euro.
http://www.gsp.ro/international/str...za-vizita-medicala-la-noua-echipa-454926.html

Last edited:
Hi guys.

I'm a Spurs fan since 2007 and I'm a Napoli fan since 1994, when I was born. I live in Naples and only now I decide to subscribe myself on this beautiful community.

I read today the news about Vlad and Napoli, and I don't know what I must think about it.. Vlad played very well the first half of season with the Spurs, but he disappointed me in the rest of his adventure in London.

What do you think about his possible impact in the Serie A?
Consider that the italian challenge is really worse than Premier League!

Well fuck my old boots...the time has come. 2 seasons, many downs with a few ups..i have seriously wondered at times if was even a footballer. He will always have my respect for the way he got pissed as a rat.
Good luck vlad old friend...travel well.
May you live long, die oblong, and may your balls never fester. !

*sigh*

I really think it's a bit shit how one supporter repeatedly gets singled out and his love and loyalty towards the club gets questioned.

Why not give it a rest?

And besides, I think Admin Admin already milked all the "funnies" out of this in the transfer thread, so you're late to the party, pal.
Not really sure how you have ended up with that line of thought from the quoted post.

Not really sure how you have ended up with that line of thought from the quoted post.

It's become sort of running gag, how Dan only posts on here because of Vlad. He has told many times he's been supporter of the club since the early 90's (I think) and that he'll continue to post even if Vlad goes.

The chiriches fee looks like it's 5m. So that's...

Chiriches 5m
Kaboul 3m
Holtby 5m
Capoue 6m
Paulinho 10m
Stambouli 6m

35m worth of 'talent' sold and 19m spent (24m if you include Alli).

Back
Top Bottom