Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good news,everyone! (professor quote,Futurama)
Romania ,without Chiriches (suspended) ,won today 2-0 home in the last game of the group "D",for the world cup preliminaries Brazil 2014, catch the second place ,and with that going to play-off ,in November ("death games") one of these 4 teams will be the next rival of Romania (Portugal,Croatia,Ukraine,Greece) after the draw in the next days,thanks also to Netherlands who won in Istanbul,2-0,indirect result,that gave a help for us,this is the final rank in this group stage "D":
Romania-Estonia 2-0 (1-0)
1-0: Ciprian Marica (30) -penalty
2-0: Ciprian Marica (81)

other results: Turkey-Netherlands 0-2
Hungary-Andorra 2-0

1. Netherlands (10 games) (34-5) 28p - qualified direct in Brazil 2014
2. România (10) (19-12) 19p (PLAY-OFF)

3. Hungary (10) (21-20) 17p
4. Turkey (10) (16-9) 16p
5. Estonia (10) (6-20) 7p
6. Andorra (10) (0-30) 0p

Update: we know now (Pool 1: Greece,Croatia,Portugal,Ukraine)
(Pool 2: Romania,Sweden,France,Iceland)
that mean Chiriches,Sigurdsson or Lloris will not be rivals between them...in play-off :D

Last edited:
i'm pretty sure, this will be the atmosphere inside the stadium here,in Bucharest,at play-off match,first game will be in our pitch...i will "fight' for a ticket,i want to go to the game,i will make the pics for you...;),will be a full stadium,no doubt...

come on ,damn sunday more quickly! (Aston Villa-Tottenham)
until then ,training day,Spurs players try to impress AVB...
Chiriches,in action,Sandro and Lamela near him...
0euw.jpg

i just read and seen pics with the new stadium of Tottenham ,will be ready in 2016, a beautiful one,56.000 capacity on seats,will cost around 430 millions EUR,and will be a "kick ass" stadium in London ;) i like the pics,will be a "cake" stadium :) arse stadium will be "obsolete" :D
oi05.jpg

or from another angle
7w3v.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 55s
Team news - Vlad makes his PL debut, first PL start for Sandro since his injury in January. #THFC #COYS

so,20.10.2013 ,this is the day ,Vlad Chiriches make his debut for Tottenham,in Premier League

my heart going crazy now...i feel that pressure :)

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 5m
Team - Lloris; Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Vertonghen; Paulinho, Sandro; Townsend, Holtby, Sigurdsson; Soldado. #THFC

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial
4m

Our subs at Villa - Friedel, Naughton, Dembele, Eriksen, Lamela, Lennon, Defoe. #THFC

Last edited:
GOOD VICTORY TODAY,AWAY GAME,Chiriches made his debut today in Premier League (20.10.2013),he played well (LCB),without decisive mistake,it's ok!
Aston Villa-Tottenham 0-2 (0-1)
0-1: Townsend (31)
0-2: Soldado (69)
I choose Townsend -the man of the match,was in great form today,also Soldado finally scored,like i predict before (on a.villa-tottenham topic) ,i said 1-0 for spurs (soldado scorer) but was 2-0 for us,that's fucking good! :)
my ratings today:
---------------------------------Lloris (7,5)
Walker (7)-------Dawson (7)------Chiriches (7)-----Vertonghen (7)
Paulinho (7,5)---Sandro (7,5)
Townsend (8,5)-----------Holtby (6,5)-------Sigurdsson (6,5)
--------Soldado (8)
subs:
Lennon (6,5) min.65 for Sigurdsson
Dembele (7) min 72 for Holtby
Defoe (played few minutes) min 87 for Soldado
the second half was very fun for me,the team played very well after Townsend's goal min .31! until the end we rule!!!

Last edited:
Good performance, great that we kept a clean sheet. I'll always have a soft spot for ball playing defenders so I hope he can keep it up and stay involved.

Back
Top Bottom