Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Royalties to the lad bible for this one;

For anyone who has seen the inbetweeners movie :king:

1380831_597767766937084_1241885329_n.jpg

Tottenham - Hull City 1-0 (0-0) =Premier League=
1-0: Soldado (80)-penalty kick

3 points conquered very hard today,Hull City make a defensive game on WHL,it was a penalty in the 80 minute,to make the difference,maybe those trips in far far away in eastern europe made our players tired,but when the team win,everyone is happy,another clean sheet today.

my ratings today:
..........................Lloris (7,5)
Walker (7,5)------Dawson (7)-----Chiriches (7)---Vertonghen (7,5)
Sandro (6,5)-----Paulinho (7)
Townsend (7,5)----------Holtby (6,5)------------Lennon (6,5)
Soldado (7,5)
subs:
Dembele (7) min.45 for Sandro
Eriksen (6,5) min.60 for Holtby
Defoe (6,5) min.70 for Lennon

3 points won today is all Tottenham need ,despite the game was not so brilliant on our side.

Vlad Chiriches played well ,he received an yellow card,but,hey,the ball go through,but the man may not! :chicco:

Last edited:
Not seen him play there yet but feel like he's so keen to further forward he may be what we bring on when Sandro isn't working...

As a defensive mid, if it wasn't clear.

@ Gothamizm Gothamizm could play like defensive midfielder ,but then would be 4-1-4-1 (is not central midfielder to play like 4-2-3-1) in my opininion ,AVB should make (try) this in friendlies (games) first,not in official game

I echo the sentiments of those who said he's very Spursy. I like him, despite him getting bossed by Sagbo on at least one occasion yesterday. (SAGBO!) I must have an affinity for flawed individuals/causes. That explains a lot actually.

Anyway think he'll end up a cult figure for us & I'm not concerned about his agents' comments. That's just what every agent wants, a massive payday.

some memories from the past ...18 years ago... (1994-1995)
First 2 romanian players who played for Tottenham:
ILIE Dumitrescu (his story,scroll the page and photo) click here:
http://www.sporting-heroes.net/foot...trescu-7222/biography-1994-95-1995-96_a14216/

Gheorghe POPESCU (his story,scroll the page and photo) click here:
http://www.sporting-heroes.net/foot...eorghe-popescu-6829/biography-1994-95_a17442/

video archive 1995 with both players (Popescu no.4 shirt and Dumitrescu no.8 shirt, on the pitch) (man.city-tottenham 5-2 ,both goals for Spurs scored by Dumitrescu)
here the first half,ilie's goal min 06.30 of this video (penalty)

and the second half (ilie's second goal min 02.30 of this video)

The third romanian player,Vlad Chiriches (2013-?)
Loading... :)

Back
Top Bottom