Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

unfortunately ,i had guests on my home exactly when the game start,i lost first half,then the second half i seen just some minutes,i seen Lloris head injury (Lukaku's fault),probable i don't missed so much from the game, a draw ,1 point ...0-0. good that our defence not concede a goal,from what you all posted here, who seen the match,Chiriches played well...that's good for himself ,a difficult away game...and Vertonghen was voted the man of the match by TV channel

phenomenal performance today given how little time he's had to settle.
Interestingly, you'd think that defence would be the main area where language would be a barrier yet vlad is doing ok and i very much doubt anyone else in the squad speaks romanian. Whereas people seem to be using it as an excuse for why lamela hasn't performed yet.

Interestingly, you'd think that defence would be the main area where language would be a barrier yet vlad is doing ok and i very much doubt anyone else in the squad speaks romanian. Whereas people seem to be using it as an excuse for why lamela hasn't performed yet.

Yeah Vlad gave his full post-transfer completion to SpursTv in basically perfect English so I think he hasn't had too much trouble with it.

Vlad speaks both english and portugese though, so he can get a message across, where-as Lamela doesn't speak a single word of english(by now I hope it is; Didn't speak)

Every game my confidence in him grows and grows. Benteke and now Lukaku have failed to find away around him (and Captain Daws of course) and he's as good as Vertonghen at pressing out of defence.

Almost a shame Rose is expected to be back (lol he's never coming back) after the intl break cos I want to see more of him.

Back
Top Bottom