Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

By far and away Vlad's worst game in a Spurs shirt today.
yes,the last 2 matches he was out of form (after the knee injury) he need a rest (pause) 2 weeks i think ,my prediction,to be back in fit,but the club risking too much with him now (or the manager Sherwood,because the hospital is full with Spurs players,from 4 Spurs central defenders,just 1 player is ok in fit (Dawson) ,Chiriches is at half of his potential (almost 50% in fitness) ,Vertonghen and Kaboul (out)

Surprise coming now ,he wasn't the worst from the pitch (at least not the last) he made some good statistics,only weak spot was at "one on one" duels ,because he's injured,Vlad was beaten at speed by Vydra (WBA player) ,here his weak fit was obvious,i see him nervous,because of that,and i saw him saying insults (in romanian ,of course :) ) something about "your mother vagina..." to one of his team mates (dunno who :))i laughed seeing that on TV...

HIS wrong passes to his opponents coming with some big "booo" of Spurs fans from the stadium ,that made him more nervous,and persisted in errors (especially the first half,the second half was much better ,he don't wrong almost with nothing in the second half)

jqqc.jpg
ves3.jpg

ymld.jpg

OK ,from 15 matches in Spurs shirt ,last 2 matches was under his normal condition,let remind you all some results of Spurs without him in the pitch:
Man.City - Spurs 6-0 (Dawson-Kaboul central defenders)
Spurs - Liverpool 0-5 (Dawson-Capoue)

When Chiriches played with Dawson or Vertonghen, Spurs results are good and very good,
Chiriches playing bad:
Saints - Spurs 2-3 (Dawson-Chiriches)
Spurs- WBA 1-1 (Dawson-Chiriches) so ,4 points won, not ZERO ...at least even Vlad playing bad ,Spurs earned points.

I'm a little upset when i see that some fans turns against him (probable many don't know that he play injured currently) and the rest of his good matches was quickly forgotten (his matches before injury) ,his goal vs Fulham ,ignite in the heaven many fans,exactly after this match,he gets knee injury, exactly in the day with Sunderland (away),from that day ,everything turns bad,i don't know why the manager and the club use him now ,because it's obviously the player has a problem now ,he need a pause ,a resting time ,like i said maybe at least 2 weeks out from the pitch ...

initial verdict made by doctors after the knee injury said very clear :ONE MONTH OUT !!! so ,why the club force him after just 7 days ??? with injections before the match kick-off... expose him very much now...

Last edited:
Capoue was bought to cover CD when required. Well now it's required if Vlad is carrying an injury so utilise him ffs! Problem I see is that neither Dawson or Capoue are comfortable in the CD-L position.

Tottenham - Stoke 3-0
http://www.livescore.com/soccer/england/premier-league/tottenham-hotspur-vs-stoke-city/1-1474663/
Lovely game tonight ,3 points earned,no one point lost home in this game ,that's new! :) clean sheet ,and my opinion Dawson-Chiriches cooperation was much better than previous 2 games,almost no mistake recorded, they was helped by 2 DM in their front Paulinho and Dembele ,in good form both...Eriksen,Adebayor,Lennon and Fryers (!) impressive today all...
That was the last game in this year,i wish that 2014 to be more better than 2013,Spurs to win many games,and why not to try everything to catch (hard,of course) Top 4 ,maybe the 4th place... just we need to believe more in us...

more offensive role than Dembele, he can do also defensive role, a very good central midfielder in deed...

yeah he's box to box, a real play maker who makes great runs into the box and rarely loses possession

I would say the defensive side of his game is far weaker than the attacking side tbh

once the bloke finds his shooting boots he'll be lethal

Excellent possession play by Vlad and got involved in attacking moves with Stoke only playing one up front. Surprised Hughes didn't do his homework and get more long balls upto Crouchy.

Excellent possession play by Vlad and got involved in attacking moves with Stoke only playing one up front. Surprised Hughes didn't do his homework and get more long balls upto Crouchy.

yeah I figured Crouchy would be playing off him all match with stoke pumping long ball after long ball up to him

guess that would've been the plan if Pauli had give them the ball for abit :sandroscream:

yeah he's box to box, a real play maker who makes great runs into the box and rarely loses possession

I would say the defensive side of his game is far weaker than the attacking side tbh

once the bloke finds his shooting boots he'll be lethal
i heard (from the press) Paulinho is on the list of Real Madrid (for transfers) , i hope Spurs to not let him go easy, i f The Spurs want to be a great team ,must keep his influent players on WHL

i heard (from the press) Paulinho is on the list of Real Madrid (for transfers) , i hope Spurs to not let him go easy, i f The Spurs want to be a great team ,must keep his influent players on WHL
Thats worrying. Have you not heard about our special relationship with Real Madrid. The one where if they want one of our best players we let him go for a really high fee, and then they let our South London rivals have one of their best players to help fund it. But that apart the guy was indeed pure class today. Would never have reached this standard without Harry mind.

Our special relationship with them is likely to bring Morata to Woolwich in the winter, so far this entire joke of a partnership has been incredibly one sided (not that i ever think it will be any different). I don't think that Paulinho is going anywhere though...

Happy new year! to all Spurs fans around the world...Good Bye all! and have all of you a great night ,see you... in the next day ,tomorrow game Man.Utd - Spurs !

luy4.jpg

stjm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom