Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great victory today on Old Trafford ...big one , i tell you ! :) suffering yes...but is awesome! Spurs= champion of England on away matches ,many points earned away !

Man.Utd - Tottenham 1-2 (0-1)
0-1: Adebayor (34)
0-2: Eriksen (66)
1-2: Welbeck (67)

Great match today,we did it again! like in the previous season,big victory today ,despite first 15 minutes of the game and the last 20 minutes suffering! all the players deserve congratulations,doesn't matter how they played, remain just the result 2-1 Spurs victory away ,on Old Trafford,where it's hard to catch point(s) for an away team...
still half of hangover after the party last night ...returned home at 07 AM ...probable at this chapter (parties) we are champions of the world,big stuff ,hot girls and drinkings all night long,huge mess here,is like tomorrow coming the end of the world (armagheddon) :D

and now the game finished ,my heart still tremble... :)

Great performance from Vlad, possibly switched off a bit for the Welbeck goal (unsure whether he could have cut it out or if Hugo could have stayed on his line)

Regardless very good game for him, both CBs were excellent.

Great performance from Vlad, possibly switched off a bit for the Welbeck goal (unsure whether he could have cut it out or if Hugo could have stayed on his line)

Regardless very good game for him, both CBs were excellent.
they had a hard work today ,against Rooney and Co. ,in their home pitch...that wasn't penalty ,the referee was correct ,Vlad retreat the leg in the last moment...hard moment anyway...

Great first day to start an year! isn't it? Vlad after the match...:dwi:

zomc.jpg

Later,after the match ,in the bus,Vlad receiving congrats from his team mate ,Roberto Soldado,Vlad face is like after receiving Oscar prize or something like that ... :rolleyes:

vnwj.jpg

Spurs players celebrating on Old Trafford great victory
Now let's party!

english version:

or romanian version

Vlad: "wait for me,lads! let's party now!"
1ovi.jpg

Last edited:
recent photo
Vlad Chiriches
and Hugo Lloris yesterday during the training session before today clash in FA Cup Woolwich - Spurs

yo68.jpg

Hi Dan, it seems Vlad's knee is holding up better than you and the Romanian medics feared. Do you think he'll be okay today, or is this the dreaded 'one game too far'.

I think he has to play, but I'm very worried he won't last the pace and intensity of it all.

Given he has supposedly been playing through injury the last couple weeks, his Man of the Match performance against Man Utd is even more enviable.

Looking a great player. Admittedly was one I hadn't heard of prior to signing and I expected the least from him. Settling in well.

Back
Top Bottom