Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i hope he will remain to play for the next season also,but press rumors from here (Romania) said that 2 important german clubs,Leverkusen and especially Dortmund put Vlad under their "radar"(Jurgen Klopp was seen in Bucharest during the game Romania-Greece from November 2013 ,World Cup match play-off, to see Vlad playing) ...well ,rumors from sport tabloids make always "transfers" everyday,i hope that Vlad to remain in London,playing for Tottenham how much he can... for me from all 7 transfers made by The Spurs last summer ,Eriksen a very good transfer,then Paulinho,Vlad make good matches,they must remain in the future plans of the club,i dunno what to say about Chadli, but Lamela or Soldado wasn't so good transfers from my point of view (much money involved almost for ...nothing gained)

i hope he will remain to play for the next season also,but press rumors from here (Romania) said that 2 important german clubs,Leverkusen and especially Dortmund put Vlad under their "radar"(Jurgen Klopp was seen in Bucharest during the game Romania-Greece from November 2013 ,World Cup match play-off, to see Vlad playing)

http://www.givemesport.com/446928-manchester-united-receive-hummels-boost-dortmund-eye-replacement

I don't know why the author of that article claims "Vlad has struggled with life in the Premier League" or why any club would want to break up a partnership of Hummels & Subotic. Think this is a bs rumor and doubt Vlad will be going anywhere but Levy's office for a pay raise.

It looked like he was playing CB to me. He did spend most of the time in a DM position though, as they were shit! :)
i didn't seen the match ,ok ,U21 is something,but Team A is another thing,in how much time he will be in fit for the big team? a week ,2 weeks?

Last edited:
Looked almost bored for the first half the other night. Don't blame him because they were shite. I thought at half time he'd come out in the second half and venture forward and he did. Nearly scored. He looked absolutey quality though.

i didn't seen the match ,ok ,U21 is something,but Team A is another thing,in how much time he will be in fit for the big team? a week ,2 weeks?

Some players have made returns from long injuries to play with the U-21's and gone right into the ensuing weekend fixture. Honestly wish he'd play Liverpool, as we could probably use his pace against the "SAS."

Romanian press speculate that 2 important european clubs wants Florin Gardos (25 years old,left centre back - Steaua Bucharest player) it's about Inter Milano and Tottenham Hotspur . They said that the romanian club wants 8 millions Eur for this transfer for everyone who wants him.

Florin Gardos and Vlad Chiriches was team mates,playing both in defense of Steaua (as centre backs) ,both players became national champions ,winning with Steaua the domestic title in 2013.
From my point of view if Tottenham will make this transfer is a prove that Vlad Chiriches will remain in the plans of Spurs for the next season also ... but Inter Milano also is an important name ...who knows ,will see (Florin Gardos and Chiriches are both titulars in the national team of Romania, as centre backs (Gardos ,25 years old= as left centre back ,and Chiriches ,24 years old= as right centre back ,in the system 4-2-3-1 of Romania,style of playing)
http://www.gsp.ro/fotbal/liga-1/ste...uperlovitura-pleaca-pe-8-milioane-422931.html

Last edited:
Romanian press speculate that 2 important european clubs wants Florin Gardos (25 years old,left centre back - Steaua Bucharest player) it's about Inter Milano and Tottenham Hotspur . They said that the romanian club wants 8 millions Eur for this transfer for everyone who wants him.

Florin Gardos and Vlad Chiriches was team mates,playing both in defense of Steaua (as centre backs) ,both players became national champions ,winning with Steaua the domestic title in 2013.
For my point of view if Tottenham will make this transfer is a prove that Vlad Chiriches will remain in the plans of Spurs for the next season also ... but Inter Milano also is an important name ...who knows ,will see (Florin Gardos and Chiriches are both titulars in the national team of Romania, as centre backs (Gardos ,25 years old= as left centre back ,and Chiriches ,24 years old= as right centre back ,in the system 4-2-3-1 of Romania,style of playing)
http://www.gsp.ro/fotbal/liga-1/ste...uperlovitura-pleaca-pe-8-milioane-422931.html

If this is true he might be the potential replacement for Vertonghen if/when he leaves.

Big chances that Vlad to play from the first minute of the match vs. Sunderland monday night...many problems with Vertonghen,Walker,Lamela,Soldado ,all injured ,not available for this match.
Tim Sherwood
: "Vlad play for Spurs U21 last match and that without medical problem for him,also ,him and Adebayor will be included in the squad for the incoming match"
http://www.gsp.ro/international/str...urs-vestea-buna-e-ca-si-a-revenit-423208.html

Last edited:
Verts Injured..Vlad recovered..Verts Recovered..Vlad Injured..Vlad Recovered..Verts Injured..

can anyone explain why this Vicious Cycle happened to us??..i REALLY want to see Verts paired with Vlad..and Sandro upfront..
is that too much to ask for?
:eriksenlip:

Last edited:
Dan D Dan D

Not vlads proudest moment...committed cardinal error 101 'don't pass across the face of your own goal under pressure'
Quality player but god you can tell he plays for spurs
hard to play at great level after 2 months out from pitch (press from here said before the match that he's not ready on fit 100%,but he played tonight because a lots of injuries in the squad,otherwise he wasn't a solution for tonight match,anyway,good that the team won 5-1 ,so no really worries for the moment

Back
Top Bottom