Vs Inter in Oslo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's a shame that the tickets are that expensive. Sure the Norwegian contigent will be well represented, but we could have had a lot of more young potential fans there as well, as Norway Cup (the worlds biggest youth football competition) is running this week, until Saturday.

It's a shame that the tickets are that expensive. Sure the Norwegian contigent will be well represented, but we could have had a lot of more young potential fans there as well, as Norway Cup (the worlds biggest youth football competition) is running this week, until Saturday.
Ticket prices are crazy for a friendly. If I remember correctly, I saw us play against Tromso, in what was a competitive match, for less.

I'd imagine quite a few of our Norwegian contingent will be going to this one, as well as (obviously) those from England who go to every game. But none of the Bergen yids I know are going. YidoBuckler YidoBuckler excellent support from you. I'm saving money for the CL group stage. Glad it's on TV.

Something different isn't it! Missed our pre season abroad in Germany last season so thought I'd go along to this one. Oslo one week then Liverpool the next, bit of a contrast there...

Something different isn't it! Missed our pre season abroad in Germany last season so thought I'd go along to this one. Oslo one week then Liverpool the next, bit of a contrast there...

How long are you here for? The Norwegian supporters club are organising two Q&A sessions with Ledley King Thursday evening and Friday before the game. Gonna be packed at these events, but expecting a poor crowd inside the stadium because of the pricing. No neutral is gonna pay 80 quid for a friendly, not even in Norway.

Last edited:
How long are you here for? The Norwegian supporters club are organising two Q&A sessions with Ledley King Thursday evening and Friday before the game. Gonna be packed at these events, but expecting a poor crowd inside the stadium because of the pricing. No neutral is gonna pay 80 quid for a friendly, not even in Norway.

Friday lunchtime arrival until Sunday evening mate. Also £80 for tickets? Sure ours worked out around 50 when we booked...

Friday lunchtime arrival until Sunday evening mate. Also £80 for tickets? Sure ours worked out around 50 when we booked...

56 quid behind the goal for the cheapest tickets(and no child/OAP discounts)

There will be a meet with Ledley at Scotsman in Karl Johan at noon on Friday. Should be plenty of Spurs fans at both the Scotsman and/or Bohemen before the game, and at Bohemen pub after the game

56 quid behind the goal for the cheapest tickets(and no child/OAP discounts)

There will be a meet with Ledley at Scotsman in Karl Johan at noon on Friday. Should be plenty of Spurs fans at both the Scotsman and/or Bohemen before the game, and at Bohemen pub after the game

Cheers mate appreciate the info, we land at 11.30 so will miss the Ledley Q&A but hopefully find the pubs mentioned.

CpBcOiZWEAENkyt.jpg:large

With regards to KWP and Yedlin. We probably thought taking four full backs was enough already.

Would like to see KWP get an opportunity this season in league cup games. If not, hope he gets a loan to a good club, preferably one fighting for promotion in the Championship or somewhere in the Premier League.

Onomah ommision is the only strange one. Chadli linked away and Njie is injured.

I'd like to see just out of curiosity:
Mc Gee get a half ( think his distribution was far quicker/comfortabke than Vorm's)
Walkes play in defensive midfield ( see how he is against decent opposition)
Edwards behind the front two
and maybe Kane playing behind Janssen ( to see how that goes)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom