Vs Inter in Oslo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't want to see us mess about too much. We are one week away from the league opener and this will be the one and only pre-season game for the bulk of our first-team.

I'd like to see Poch start with the team he's gonna play against Everton and give them at least 60 minutes before wholesale changes.

With Wanyama not travelling it'll be interesting to see who starts alongside Dier. Mousa could but what's the point when he's out for the first four games of the season?

I hope Winks gets the nod again but I still reckon both Dier and Wanyama will start against Everton - it's a shame because this would have been a great way to get them used to playing together.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Toby, Wimmer, Rose, Dier, Winks, Lamela, Alli , Eriksen , Kane][/formation]

Another strong Winks performance will push him ahead of Mason and Carrol imo.

I don't want to see us mess about too much. We are one week away from the league opener and this will be the one and only pre-season game for the bulk of our first-team.

I'd like to see Poch start with the team he's gonna play against Everton and give them at least 60 minutes before wholesale changes.

With Wanyama not travelling it'll be interesting to see who starts alongside Dier. Mousa could but what's the point when he's out for the first four games of the season?

I hope Winks gets the nod again but I still reckon both Dier and Wanyama will start against Everton - it's a shame because this would have been a great way to get them used to playing together.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Toby, Wimmer, Rose, Dier, Winks, Lamela, Alli , Eriksen , Kane][/formation]

Another strong Winks performance will push him ahead of Mason and Carrol imo.

Good formation but would swap Lamela and Alli

I'm actually in Oslo this weekend for a Kraftwerk gig. I had no idea the Spurs match was in Norway until I saw a load of yids on the plane. Unfortunately there's no way I can go to the match and make it back in time for Kraftwerk. Also... £60?! Sheesh! Brexit has really fucked our currency. I'm never going abroad again unless it's to Zimbabwe or Venezuela or something.

Spurs XI vs. Inter Milan: Vorm, Walker, Alderweireld, Carter-Vickers, Rose. Dier, Mason. Lamela, Eriksen, Alli. Kane.

Would've liked to see Lloris and Wanyama but still a strong 11

Ok why the fuck is Wimmer not starting?

Lloris should also be in goal - it's pretty bad that he'll only have 45 minute prep before starting in the Premier League. Apart from that it's as expected (Mason - yawn).

Keen to see Winks, Edwards and Janssen at some point.

Wanyama's visa didn't come through. Anyone know about Vertonghen and Dembele?

Oh yeah forgot about that. Jan should be fully fit so I'm not sure why he's not playing. Dembele is banned for a few games so Poch might be trying to get Mason to the level needed when we play Everton.

Looks like mason will be chosen over winks this season

I think Winks will eventually make a name for himself. Onomah is supposed to have taken a step forward this summer too

Back
Top Bottom