Was the right decision made???

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did Daniel Levy make the right decision?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you are really that unsure of the diagnosis, then spend your money on exhuming the corpse and carrying out the forensic analysis.
I'm comfortable that the correct diagnosis was made. He wasn't worth the cost of the meds required to keep him alive

I agree, and I very much feel that if or perhaps when he has to work with a lesser team (considering his high profile recent jobs - Porto with Moutinho etc, Chelski, Spurs) he'll maybe be found out (or succeed, who knows?)...

It's clear to me that this isn't a unified thought amongst the fans, so being grounded enough to know that I'm no football expert, nor do I have the pleasure of sitting within earshot of AVB over the last 18 months at matches, that I only know as much as an armchair pundit - maybe I can gain perspective from other fans.
:gallashmm:

After all, if we didn't discuss it then it'd be a bit quiet around here with everyone agreeing that not much happened and it's all good!
:adegrin2:

Were you threatend no ,youassumed putting us down because we dont conform to your formsof posting,frankly,its fucking boring,when did we talk ourselves up,oh because we disagree with you you accuse of gobbing of,you were invited to meet us,if you find it difficult to commit your arguments,face to face thats not our problem,we are what we are and were here to support our club,in the way we chose, if you dont like it grow some balls or fuck of

Were you in that film wanna b,ah yes the circus mouse,not ted wanna b:windy:

No just a saddo who started posting shit attempts at humour....straight after TED left.

Seriously fella, when I think about perfectly decent people kill themselves because of a chemical imbalance in their brain, who think they are not worthwhile when they are, who could have given so much.....

Yet you cling on to life. It saddens me.

FUCK OF WANNA B:windy:
Were you threatend no ,youassumed putting us down because we dont conform to your formsof posting,frankly,its fucking boring,when did we talk ourselves up,oh because we disagree with you you accuse of gobbing of,you were invited to meet us,if you find it difficult to commit your arguments,face to face thats not our problem,we are what we are and were here to support our club,in the way we chose, if you dont like it grow some balls or fuck of
you're shitfaced, aren't you?

No just a saddo who started posting shit attempts at humour....straight after TED left.

Seriously fella, when I think about perfectly decent people kill themselves because of a chemical imbalance in their brain, who think they are not worthwhile when they are, who could have given so much.....

Yet you cling on to life. It saddens me.
We all look up to you,your humour gets us evertime,all this from somebody who posts as his ego, we are ted were not ted ,and dont call us fella,we are a group that you should know,or do you support from your bubble,now fuck of

I genuinely mean it. So many young men with a life ahead of them who take the ultimate step.

Yet TED squanders his on here just typing pages of senseless effluent.

Makes me sad
We all hang on your every word,why dont you take your...............partner shopping,he might be impressed were not

Yes, it was the right decision to sack AVB.

BUT the most obvious question that follows and is linked, is who do you replace him with?
He knows the market. He knew from at least the Citeh game that he might sack him, probably before, so he had ample time to pick a target to get in and have things ready or close to ready. Yet, the impression from where the fans are sitting is that he has not been prepared. We start a second game tomorrow without a new manager and it seems like it could take a while longer yet before that decision is made. That seems crazy to me. It makes the decision to sack AVB a bad one not because it was in itself a bad decision, but because we have gone from a bad position to a worse one by then failing to follow that action up with the next necessary action.
:parker:
edit: the bigger picture of course is that Levy has turned our club into an unattractive proposition for many would-be-managers and that is legacy going back at least as far as Martin Jol's farcical sacking and perhaps before.

unique-sleeping-styles-1.jpg

Yes, it was the right decision to sack AVB.

BUT the most obvious question that follows and is linked, is who do you replace him with?
He knows the market. He knew from at least the Citeh game that he might sack him, probably before, so he had ample time to pick a target to get in and have things ready or close to ready. Yet, the impression from where the fans are sitting is that he has not been prepared. We start a second game tomorrow without a new manager and it seems like it could take a while longer yet before that decision is made. That seems crazy to me. It makes the decision to sack AVB a bad one not because it was in itself a bad decision, but because we have gone from a bad position to a worse one by then failing to follow that action up with the next necessary action.

:parker:
now that is a much more appropriate question, I would still have sacked him, on the basis that I would rather have a traffic cone dictating tactics and baboon selecting the team.

Back
Top Bottom