Watford Away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So everyone predicted a Liverpool win and then destroying us , but they are top of the league and haven’t lost for ever, but fucking shitting your pants over fucking Watford?:mourwhat:

Get a grip of ya selves! :mourbringit:
We can at least scrape a draw!:moursmall:

So everyone predicted a Liverpool win and then destroying us , but they are top of the league and haven’t lost for ever, but fucking shitting your pants over fucking Watford?:mourwhat:

Depressing as it is I personally have no faith in this set of players to turn up for any match

Ofcourse we will win games from time to time , we very well might this weekend but i wouldn’t bet 10p on it

Especially away from home

Everyone? Nope...
JohnH on Liverpool match thread said:
Really looking forward to this game. Unusually so.

Think we will win. 2-1.

Moura
Son

We'll piss this game in 2nd gear. Watford are pure shite.

Watford 0 - 3 Tottenham
Son x 2
Lamela
(Their keeper will have a worldie game and stop it being 8 nil)

I remember Dele with a world class performance against them at the end of our 16/17(?) season.

More of the same please

The more I think about it the more I like the idea of Gio and Coco up front. I reckon they will scare the hell out of any opposition and the preview in the last game gave every indication that this could really be a great pairing.
And these two will turn up for every game and leave nothing out there on the pitch.
Something to get exited about, I reckon.

What’s up with this YellowCunt guy on an opposing fan forum?

Very weird

YellowCunt. Classic. You got 4 likes for use of the c word. Are you all 12 year olds?!

I posted on here before the last match actually and saw the same predictions of the result of you "thrashing" us. We were shit then and you scraped a draw on VAR.

UselessCunts!

Tee-hee.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom