Watford Away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've never seen a Watford fan before, while you're here can you answer me a burning question I've been wanting to ask a Watford fan forever but never found one?
why do you have a moose on your badge yet your mascot is a bumble bee?
Joking aside, I've genuinely wondered that for years...
Moose on the badge, yet you're "The 'Ornets..." care to shed some light on that old yellowchap ???

Haha what a sad little dick fiddler you are, who really has the time to go on opposition forums and actually create an account.

You’ve got a manager who‘s son managed to racially and sexually abuse a woman at the same time while being filmed, and your all cheering him on like the inbred London rejects you are.

classless club that doesn’t deserve to be in the top flight. Won a few games now you want to come on here and give it the biggen, how shit must your life be

:levylol:
...is that true? Never heard about it before, but am intrigued now!

Again, care to shed some light on that yellowchap ???

Touchy lot aren't you! No wonder all your players want to leave.
I wouldn't go there... it's a 'touchy' subject!

...so back to Nigel Pearson Jnr.
...what's THAT all about, eh?

I actually quite like Watford.
Have many friends and spend a fair bit of time in the place,so no issues from me.
Read many derogatory comments by fans of theirs about us on line, but don't see any evidence of it when in the town itself off real people.
They do suffer with the fact they are in parts of the place an over spill town(Croxley being one example) so many people who have moved there have their own loyalties.There use to be a fair few QPR and Chelsea in Croxley green in the 80s.

As i said further up the thread, want them to lose tomorrow, then want them to win all their remaining prem games. Particularly if they swap league positions with West ham...

Same here. I actually grew up in Watford. Went to see Klinsmann’s debut at Vicarage Road in a pre-season friendly.

Used to love the old cinema at the top end of Market Street.

Left in the mid 90s though.

Back
Top Bottom