Watford Away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's go lads

EOgNYsfXkAIeyie.jpg:large

Lo Celso drops to the bench after Mourhino said he was fatigued after playing 90 minutes midweek, result is that Eriksen starts - alternative would be the unfit Dier .
Gedson to get debut off the bench. Parrott on bench as we do not have too many forward options

Gazzaniga
Tanganga, Alderweireld, Suarez
Aurier Winks Eriksen Sessegnon
Dele
Moura Son

Subs : Vorm, Vertonghen, Dier, Winks Lo Celso, Gedson, Parrott

Left Out - Rose, Foyth, Walker-Peters, Wanyama
Injured - Llloris, Davies, Ndombele, Sissoko Kane

Seeing some of the people here saying they're not expecting anything out of a game against Watford is staggering. It's fucking Watford. I know we're going through a rough patch, but we can at least be a little more optimistic.

I for one think we are going to win tomorrow.

Lo Celso drops to the bench after Mourhino said he was fatigued after playing 90 minutes midweek, result is that Eriksen starts - alternative would be the unfit Dier .
Gedson to get debut off the bench. Parrott on bench as we do not have too many forward options

Gazzaniga
Tanganga, Alderweireld, Suarez
Aurier Winks Eriksen Sessegnon
Dele
Moura Son

Subs : Vorm, Vertonghen, Dier, Winks Lo Celso, Gedson, Parrott

Left Out - Rose, Foyth, Walker-Peters, Wanyama
Injured - Llloris, Davies, Ndombele, Sissoko Kane

Who's this Suarez fella? A new academy prospect? Well after Tanganga's start, I'm game

Seeing some of the people here saying they're not expecting anything out of a game against Watford is staggering. It's fucking Watford. I know we're going through a rough patch, but we can at least be a little more optimistic.

I for one think we are going to win tomorrow.
Exactly, yes they are on good form but there is about 8 other teams that would be worse to play. The fan morale is really low though. In the last week it’s like we have completely lost hope. It’s just sad because if GLC scores against Liverpool our attitudes don’t get to this low point.

Back
Top Bottom