Watford Away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I had no chance to catch the game .... trying to piece it together from. TFC comments .

did tanganga seriously get put in at left back ??!!

Surely makes more sense as CB with verts LB

or tanganga RB. With Dav in at CB

Aurier RB and Tanganga LB None of that makes any sense

And he’s banging on about having to adapt to playing without Harry ..... we literally didn’t break stride last year with Harry out. Son stepped up and we played some great stuff

he’s over complicating this and its already cost us 2 points

bad management in my book

I had no chance to catch the game .... trying to piece it together from. TFC comments .

did tanganga seriously get put in at left back ??!!

Surely makes more sense as CB with verts LB

or tanganga RB. With Dav in at CB

Aurier RB and Tanganga LB None of that makes any sense

And he’s banging on about having to adapt to playing without Harry ..... we literally didn’t break stride last year with Harry out. Son stepped up and we played some great stuff

he’s over complicating this and its already cost us 2 points

bad management in my book
I think it was to counter Sarr’s pace. Jan would have struggled.

Sarr would have skinned Vertonghen . It was good management
And Davies.
Sarr only 21. Big prospect.

On 8 August 2019, Sarr joined Premier League club Watford on a five-year contract. The transfer fee paid to Rennes was a club record for Watford and reported as "in the region of £30 million.

Good result today and many good performances.

1Liverpool66001301318WWWWWW
2Watford6420112914WDWWWD
3Man City6411178913WLWWWD

Would people genuinely rather see us miss out on the Europa League? I know it comes with ball ache etc but it's still Europe, still gives us a way of qualifying for the Champions League and sad to say for those agains that it does come as reward when winning a domestic cup.

For those that don't want Europa, I can only assume you're anti winning the FA Cup or any trophy that isn't the PL and Champions League for that matter as well

I don't give a fuck about the League or FA Cups, but being in Europe should always be the benchmark of any top aspirational team. I'd love to see us win a Europa.

I don't give a fuck about the League or FA Cups, but being in Europe should always be the benchmark of any top aspirational team. I'd love to see us win a Europa.

I think our benchmark should be both. Always in Europe regardless of if it's Champions League or Europa and always striving for a domestic success. The mindset is vital and needs to get embedded into us, shichnwe didn't see a lot of during the Poch years domestically.

I'll give you some highlights:

We should be beating these.
Is that what we are now? Mid table?
Suggested double subs after twenty mins
Worst spurs team in 15 years
Alli is shit
Son is shit
Moura is shit
Tanganga was the messiah but is now shit
Lamela is shit
Bring Dier on
Why would we bring Dier on... He's shit

I signed out after that. Soz

I think our benchmark should be both. Always in Europe regardless of if it's Champions League or Europa and always striving for a domestic success. The mindset is vital and needs to get embedded into us, shichnwe didn't see a lot of during the Poch years domestically.

To be fair, I think Poch generally got the approach to competitions IMO, and it's not like we didn't get to semi finals constantly and two finals.

Back
Top Bottom